Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Not buying this for a second, it's gotta be intentional. The dude who makes this has gotta be more than aware what he's doing.

It's hilarious and everything but I guess what I'm trying to say is *high shovel*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Radiapathy posted:

The Pac-Man arc is evoking tears of delight. Just... perfect.

And, as mentioned earlier, this panel is one of the best things ever.

Why is quintessence in a different font? No- I don't want to know. The mystery of Lazerbot's workflow is part of the charm.

Not to dispell the illusion but he may very well have copied and pasted the word from a thesaurus site that uses that font, since nowadays programs seem to keep the font of the copied text.

I still have my doubts that any of this is real though :colbert:

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Mar 20, 2012