Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

That's Miss Chris Chan to you! :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Jesus Christ Shadow killing people with a knife. Someone get this guy on the crazy bus ASAP.

EDIT:

I can't stop laughing.

Green Puddin fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Feb 19, 2012

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

I have a feeling someone should save those YouTubes before they get taken down for butt hurt feelings. My Internet is poo poo or I would do it. :(

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

EDIT: The more I look at it, the more it seems like he's alright with what's happening.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

poo poo that move has no affect because hes a robot

The only thing I found really funny about this chapter (and the others) are how the heroes will give some sort of monologue and the trolls just say something to the extent of "shut up human being".

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Any new comics yet? Will this ever be resolved? The suspense is killing me!

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Commissar posted:

The best part of this is how he's staring off into the distance like he's remembering something.
"Jumping on a goomba, hey did I leave the stove on? poo poo, I totally left the stove on."

Hate to tell you that's not a goomba.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

I would welcome our new overlord with open arms!

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

To be honest I am hoping Captain Planet will save the day.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

That was actually legit funny.

If anything just wait until they get to the wizard.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Aramek posted:

All the cool kids seem to be readings of this...thing, so, what's one more?

I think that's all of chapter one. At least, all of what was in the OP.

This is beautiful.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Kgummy posted:

If that's the case then I've got this to tell you, lazerbot:
If you think that everyone is a troll, then you'll end up driving those with good intentions away. Those with good intentions don't really appreciate being called trolls, and end up just stop trying to help. And sometimes this even results it turning them into people that will actually troll you. It's essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy. To clarify, just in case you aren't sure what that means, it becomes true because you believe it.

To give an example, suppose a man gets his fortune told, and he is told that a black cat is going to cause his death. The man worries, and worries that the next black cat he sees is going to be the one that causes his death. Eventually he sees a black cat, and he gets a heart attack and dies, as he was so terrified of that black cat. If he had not heard that fortune, or didn't believe it, he would not have been terrified of black cats, and so he would have lived.

For a better example, see Chris Chan and how people legitimately tried to reach out to him but he declined the offers, assuming EVERYONE was a troll.

(But I don't expect lazer to be like Chris, because only Chris can be Chris thank God)

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Cracky posted:

just enough characters

large version

That looks familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. If it's not too rude can I ask where those pictures come from?

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

My prediction is that Mario is whistling to summon a tornado to take everyone away somewhere.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

All I can hope for at this point is Skeeter becoming Super Sayen and turning green/yellow or something and shouting HONK HONK as his power up.

EDIT: The guy with the blue eye may have been Porkchop all along :aaa:

Green Puddin fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 19, 2012

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

i blew off his head with my man juice

haha

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

I would think that the back story to The Guy With No Ears is that once upon a time he did have them, and being Dovahkiin over the years he learned more dragon language, etc. He was taught to use his powers sparingly and wisely, but went against it and at one point shouted so hard he blew off his own ear drums. So he cut off his ears to remember and humble himself.

(That would explain how he knows how to speak English fluently in the first place)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Well he can't be with his girlfriend since he's dead. Come on guys. He's still dead right? I got confused a while ago.