Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

:regd08::regd08::regd08:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Try not to look like we're begging for the tags, though, guys. Might seem a little forced, despite the fact that this thread is pretty much gold as hell anyway.

Glad you like 'em.

To the goon who said they wanted "THE GAY" as their avatar, did you ever go through with that, or are you still going to? I'm making a transparent background one, along with a few others I haven't seen yet.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Hopefully we'll have another "Sonic and the Search for Love" on our hands here.

Now we just need a guy with a guitar, a soothing voice, and people in the room right next to him that keep making noise while he records his tunes...

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

If we do the gang tag for real, I need to find somewhere else to host it that's not on my IMGUR account. I clear it every once in a while and I would hate to break a shitload of people's avatars.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I would offer my voice, but I'm already immortalized in history since I created the gang tag.

Also my voice is lovely. Sing like a fuckin' angel, though.

Hellsau posted:

Really if it begins with an F and can kill something, our boy Lazerbot will be there to put a knife in it.

The same knife, even.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

What if he's one of those types that joins in and is like, "Whattup?"

He might get an avatar. From someone.

Jus' sayin'.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Yeah on second though, him coming here might not be the most fabulous idea.

He needs to be writing without our interference. IT'S GOTTA' BE NATURAL.

Even though we kinda' messed that up alright.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

He thought he was actually going to a Justen Bever concert.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

This thread is corrupting a lot of people.

Yes.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

More importantly, where is the man with no ears?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The last panel is just THE ARISTOCRATS with the Papyrus font.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

When I get home in an hour or so, I have them all saved and numbered in a folder, I'll update it with the new panels and upload it somewhere for you.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

This thread has generated a good amount of money for SA with all these avatar purchases, guys.

If the [img] tags start working again, I'll buy the gang tag since I need to change my avatar text anyway, and you guys can crib off of that.

Unless a mod steps in an hands them out. I don't know if this is "big" enough for gang tags, though, despite the money we've put into SA so far.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The Mario Bros. fight was legitimately awesome as gently caress.

hyperhazard posted:

I posted a question in the "Ask us about the forums some more" thread, so hopefully we'll get closure soon. :ohdear:

Rad.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Hell yeah, top of the poorly assembled mspaint totem pole.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

What if Lazy-B has no ears and "no ears guy" is his self-insert?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Holy poo poo this thing is still happening.