Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I'd really like this part framed and put in a gallery somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
This whole trolling situation escalated really quickly :stare:.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I'd even settle for a dramatic reading done by some goon actors, it would be glorious.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I wonder how far he'll go with pulling characters from other franchises, seeing as how the Sega/Nintendo line has already been crossed. What's next, DMC emo trolls? Final Fantasy? Colecovision squares?

This thing has the potential to draw in every game in existence into a superdense ball of misdirected rage and awkward hilarity before collapsing on itself to produce either the author's suicide or something amazing enough to be exhibited at MoMA. Or both.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Parallax Scroll posted:

Does Slashbot have a paypal donate link anywhere? I'm guessing not or someone would have paid for a new mouse by now.

It's Lazerbot you troll.

gently caress you troll

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Wait, who's this dude in the 8th panel with the neatly-burned face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Frankston posted:

cu*****nt

Sticks and stones.

I wonder if this is another franchise/genre wall he just broke. Granted he didn't write "killphrase" but...

Der Luftwaffle fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Mar 17, 2012