Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

athena
Feb 9, 2009
This has all been a fascinating read. I'm on the fence still if this is intentional or not. I'm going to lean towards intentional because there are too many flashes of genuine comedy here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Tweek posted:

I was not expecting a Hedwig reference.

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Data Graham posted:

It's funny, he's using "trolled" to mean "made fun of". There's some serious language evolution going on right in front of us here.

"These guys trolled me so I ragged on them!"

It's like going to Britain and making a joke about being "stuffed" at dinner and having everyone look at you awkwardly.

I'm not sure what you mean, I'm British and I use the term stuffed to describe being full of food :confused:

athena fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 20, 2012

athena
Feb 9, 2009

I'm kind of hoping he will try and draw with his laptops track pad in the mean time for hilarities sake.

athena
Feb 9, 2009

pengun101 posted:

he posted a new chapter

Tails: Oh, I'm being kidnapped. How inconvenient...

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

These last couple pages have been absolute poo poo for avatar potential. :colbert:

Although your current avatar is quite beautiful.

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Mathhole posted:

What is this I see?

Pretty sure that's a trash bag dude.

Then again... could it be a body bag?

athena
Feb 9, 2009
This whole drinking blood and dying if you are not worthy reminds me of the Grey Warden joining ritual from Dragon Age Origins?

athena
Feb 9, 2009
Holy poo poo, I love that Hello Kitties only reason of joining the defenders is that she thought it would be a fun. Lazorbot, you made the wait worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

athena
Feb 9, 2009
lazerbots art is really improving. Silver is kind of adorable in his insecurities.