Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

This comic is too good to bog dog with :words:, but I almost feel like each chapter is less disturbing than the one before. What started out as a pretty unsettling window into somebody deciding that stone cold mass murder was the only answer to bullying degenerated into Shadow the Hedgehog murdering some gay rabbit and his gay loving duck friend before completely breaking down into father Troll and son Trollface having their goons pull out Vector's eyeball and decapitate Sonic in over-the-top ways.

Of course, it's all been downhill from *high shovels*...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

^^
Also this. I completely missed that and just accepted it as part of the terrible grammar in this comic.

Commissar posted:

Good lord, how many avatars has this comic spawned?

Not enough. Only when every member of the somethingawful.com forums has an avatar of Sonic and/or friends being trolled will the trolling stop.

ETA: Come to think of it, since when did getting shot stop Daffy? Also, why was Shadow so worried about losing one good member over a gay duck when he shoots Bugs himself like three pages later? :psyduck:

I want that rabbit.

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Feb 20, 2012

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

I know this thread has kind of moved on from avatars, but I made a few:

The caption should be obvious for the second and third ones. The second one is Bugs admitting to his gay affair with Daffy and the third is Knuckles asking Rouge about the night with the monkey.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Keith Stack posted:

I hope I'm the not only person who immediately heard this when they read that.

Personally, I know that I heard this gem.

ETA: The last person I remember joining SA because we were laughing at them was Mermaid Shelley, and as far as I know that's still working out great. :allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

UnsubRedun posted:

Yeah on second though, him coming here might not be the most fabulous idea.

He needs to be writing without our interference. IT'S GOTTA' BE NATURAL.

Even though we kinda' messed that up alright.

We're all going to be in the next chapter at a Justin Bever concert. :allears: :ohdear: :allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

e: nvm, but the Bugs Bunny coming out sequence is one of the best parts of this comic and ^ is amazing.

when i was
getting trolled he
was the only one
there for me and
when i was
acting gay i
actually became
gay with daffy

The poetry of this whole thing is just amazing. :allears:

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Feb 21, 2012

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Jeff Goldblum posted:

I really like the video sample posted so far, and the voice acting tests are cool, too, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I recited the entire first chapter, word for word, in one take, which probably wasn't a good idea.

It wasn't a good idea, it was a great idea. Your Shadow is particularly excellent. (also your Knuckles but that goes without saying.)

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

My favourite thing about Mario's plan is that he's willing to murder a ton of characters so that some stereotypical bullies won't call him fat anymore.

Should've listened to Bugs:

(Avatar club! :woop:)

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Feb 21, 2012

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

fakebaconandeggs posted:

My interpretation of my favourite panel in the comic:

This is amazing and I love you forever.

Mustached5thGrader posted:

You know what I would like to see? The entire saga remade live action, ala FatalFarm's Lasagna Cat.

Meet me in Tempe and let's do this.

I've noticed that most panels are just one character. If you wanted to go for Lasagna Cat levels of faithfulness to the source material, this could conceptually be done with a few groups of actors.

ETA: You know, if this thread really wants to create a smilie, it should be :troll:. Not that :highshovel: wouldn't be great, but there's a better chance that :troll: will escape this thread and keep the spirit of Tales Gets Trolled alive forever. You know, along with our flock of new avatars.

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Feb 22, 2012

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Between em->->breaded donkey and this exchange,

I'm a little worried that Shadow might secretly be retarded. :ohdear:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Dogbutt posted:

Oh god The Man with No Ears is coming back. I'm pumped.

So is Elmer Fudd! Now we can learn why he wanted that wabbit!

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Ehh, I feel like if this was intentionally bad, then it would be a lot closer to ZipperFlash's Ultimate Sonic Fanfic than it actually is.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Bixington posted:

That one took me a couple minutes to place in my head.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Rustie posted:

It's funny and has led to some great goon artwork, leave it at that. This is as rude as not using a coaster at Bugs' house.

Rustie he
cant hear
and you
really need
to chill we
will clean
after our
self

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Detective No. 27 posted:

You know what I haven't seen yet? A gently caress You Trolls emoticon. I can see that one still getting some legitimate use years from now.

I've had the same thought, but I couldn't think of a way that it could be convincingly done. I think a bunch of pages ago a few people put one or two together but it got buried in :highshovel: talk.

Then I scrolled down from your post and say OrangeGuy post :thumbsup: and I realized the perfect way to keep Shadow showing us how to deal with trolls for the rest of SA's existence. People who are better at this sort of thing than me, make it happy.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Shageletic posted:

EDIT 2: I hope the totally on point Bugs Bunny audio stuff doesn't get lost. That was a jem too.

It's located here (because it's gotten buried and because newcomers might have missed it) and it needs to be mixed in with other recordings. It's also amazing listening to just Bugs's lines, removed from what passes for "context" in the masterpiece that is Tails Got Trolled. It also starts with Bugs's secret to not getting trolled, so if you just want to hear that, then it won't take long. But what you'll really notice is that literally *every* Bugs line is a masterpiece.

All credit to ChaosTheory, of course.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

After producing four chapters of an MS Paint comic about how the proper way to deal with trolls is to fight and kill them, I have a hard time believing that he'd stop because of this thread. It's not like we're just a bunch of misunderstood kids.

He's probably just so mad. He's gonna go have sex with his girl friend so he won't be so mad.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Goobish posted:

I ran into this video of lazerbot thanking everyone who has contributed fanart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmNmsR5MfdY&feature=related

"I don't know all there names but thank you" :allears: I just wanted to make sure you guys knew that he is appreciative.

He was also animating scenes from this comic before SomethingAwful had ever heard of it. Okay, so it was just one scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhAkJGhnwQ&feature=related

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

The thing that still bothers me the most about this comic is that Daffy suddenly has a problem with getting shot in the head. He's supposed to be made of stronger stuff.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

ThatPazuzu posted:

Turn this into a copyright law derail and I will hammer your arm off.

dont mistake
us and think
we can be
fulled like
shadows
stupid
loving group

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

I really hope that either Mario, Sonic, and/or No Ears Guy is behind that door. Especially No Ears Guy.

"Aren't you on Shadow's team?"
"WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU I HAVE NO loving EARS."

That, or Justen Bever... :allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

I'm torn between being mad at you guys for suggesting Dragonballs and being ridiculously happy that you guys suggested Dragonballs.

ninjaedit: wakka.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Mathhole posted:

I couldn't see jack crap in the darkness of the latest page. Here is one with increased contrast to better see the dream.

This would have been a wonderful time for Lazerbot to have inserted a Goatse.

:stare: I haven't had a hard time with the darkness of the troll sequences before, but I really just figured that this was Pac-Man going to sleep followed by a giant splash panel of Tails with a Sonic aura. The extended dream sequence is news to me.

Also, is this how Tails finds out that Sonic is dead?

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

I may end up doing so tomorrow. It's past 11 here and even though the uke' isn't too loud I don't wanna bother the neighbours.

Wake them up, then either (1) introduce them to Tails Gets Trolled or (2) flip them off while saying "gently caress you trolls."

Remember, they can't troll you if they're dead.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

cyfad posted:

Knuckles' glorious first appearance

Even then, Shadow had an ominous feeling:

e:
your plan almost worked to. luigi managed to get my
arm good but i got a replacement arm

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Wait... so it was Mario who saw Shadow last night high as poo poo with a shovel?

:aaaaa:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Get ready. It's look like the next chapter will see the return of our favourites.

"i hate these filthy
neutrals Kif! With en->
mies you know where
they stand but with
neutral's who nos
it sickens me."

Zap Branigan for troll slaiyers 2.

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Apr 24, 2012

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Daffy and Bugs have actually been dead since the early 1940s, but Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire, has been toying with their bodies during his slow descent into madness.

But seriously, this chapter just gets better and better with every page. :shepface: I've already forgiven him for that Mario fight.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Zoinker posted:

Come to think of it, have we ever seen any female trolls in the comic?

I'm so mad I'm gonna have sex with my boyfriend so I won't be so mad.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

If only Team Silver had a place for hiding out already. Somewhere they could neverbe found... :allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

FrenchToasty posted:

Pretty sure it's just a random girl, possibly a troll. And what's this "could've been" nonsense? :colbert:

I kind of thougt it might be Kario's wife pre-Kario, but I don't think the timeline quite adds up...

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

23 Flavors posted:

The chick who stole his car keys also had the drunk flush, an accident could still be coming.

did you know that even with seat belts
people die all the time in car crashes? i
thought that was interesting

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Tweek posted:

You know how you couldn't really make Watchmen into a movie because its essense was so closely tied to its format? Watchmen is a comic book. Tails Gets Trolled is a web comic

I hope Tails Gets Trolled is everything Scott McCloud envisioned for the infinite canvas... :allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

...wait, TRIGON? What the loving gently caress, lazerbot you beautiful bastard.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Nilbop posted:

Where are you getting Trigon out of this?

I want to walk that back after GIS'ing Trigon and realizing the eyes are wrong, but this is a comic with Tails having a variable number of tails and learning from Cheeto Man.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

nexus6 posted:

Does anybody regret grabbing a TGT avatar too soon? They keep getting better.

JFlight's song just solidified my love for my avatar's quote, at least. I'm still happy with my avatar (DeviantArt artifact on Rouge included) even after everything that's happened. Especially with Knuckles and his smart weed.

banana

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Go ahead, leave the thread. You will find out the hard way.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

I'm sure that somebody who despises internet trolls so much that he's made an extensive MS Paint comic about killing a conspiracy of trolls that stretches back to [Pac-Man's childhood in] Medieval Times starring a cast of characters ranging from Bugs Bunny to Silver the Hedgehog to Cheeto Man would disappear from the internet because of trolls. :allears:

He's probably just ducking bullets from a gun while Woodstock takes a poo poo and then falls asleep or learning the fine art of hand-to-hand combat from Batman. :chillpill:, etc.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

"this problem can be solved without any villains"
"lead me to them batsards"
"for a embreaded donkey i can sure gently caress your mom hard"
"they can't troll you if there dead"
"man it took along time burring that fat guy"
"high shovel"
"banana"

My personal favorite (besides embreaded donkeys) is probably "you mad. you mad. you look mad. you stupid bitch." but that's mostly because of the music video.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

nerdbot posted:

Knuckles isn't even officially part of the Troll Slaiyers, so he had no reason to really help kill the Road Runner, but according to Silver he was in on it. That's what's got me curious.

It'd be great if Knuckles and Wile E. were like, tight bros or something with a deep history between them.

The reason that COYOTE is so unalarmed by all of this Neutral's nonsense is because he's high as poo poo (without a shovel) on Knuckles' smart weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Judging by those last six panels, the death of porky JR is going to be the highlight of Tails Gets Trolled 3D.

The "bullet travelling through a pig's skull" panels are the best. I chuckled at the first one and absolutely lost it at the second.

ninjaedit: This is also the first time we've seen or heard about porky JR, right? Poor guy, created just to die...