Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

I just love it so much, so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

powerofrecall posted:

That almost looks TOO good, you know? Too smooth, at least the speech bubble thing. If this was going to be something moving, I just imagine it looking way shittier.

When I knocked together that gif of shadow it's just two frames in photoshop. The scribble is just the two frames using the "ocean ripple" filter at weak and slightly different settings.

I think it looks amazing. I love the idea to take something bad and turn it in to something... awful?!!??!

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Load up the first page and listen along to the sordid past of Tails

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

simplefish posted:

I can't get this to work. I see that it's a .ogg and I can play those but it's downloading as an HTML file...
dun dun duuun.ogg

Try that thing

Prokhor fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 20, 2012

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Everdraed posted:

I'll finish this later, but in the meantime here's a rough of halfway through page one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mi7uh-dS8&hd=1
Still need to animate the next six panels and spice the whole thing up, but I'm happy with it so far. Not sure how many pages I'll do, as it's pretty time consuming stuff.

I can't compete