Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Bloodly posted:

He needs that damm thing cauterised-that pathetic little wrapping won't do a thing(hell, it's already over-filled with blood and needs changing).

He knows how to rap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Strongylocentrotus posted:

I feel like this panel's not getting enough love. Now available in icon form.

I've gone back to that comic like five times just to look at that panel. Love them cheeks.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Tails Gets Trolled has gotten weird you guys.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

God drat lazerbot just hurry up and draw a dragon loving a bat again or something, anything to end this

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

I don't care for this cheetoh man

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

a dick in the grass is worth two in the bush

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Before the thread dies is there a good archive out there of all the pre-reboot pages?

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Googled Tails Gets Trolled on a whim earlier and oh my god I no idea this comic was still going. 6-7 years or so back, before I bought an account and the forums were free to read, i remember reading some of it in gbs

In a nutshell what’s happened to Tails since then? Is it now some sort of collab thing? Gosh I’m def gonna have to reread the whole story/this thread

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

when's the last time we even saw shadow anyway

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

i'm amazed at the incredible restraint in cutting away from tom and petunia pig

Adbot