Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What happened to Hulk? He could probably beat up the troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Honestly I think he might've stopped because of the thread

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I don't think this is worth donating a computer for especially considering that he's probably lying and just wants an excuse to stop doing the comic

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I'm kind of afraid he might feel like he has to shoehorn all these characters in somehow because of the thread. Can't we just let him do his own thing?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Narmi posted:

Isn't he also drawing all of this in MSPaint using a mouse? As far as webcomics go, MSPaint ones are usually at the bottom of the pile, and while that is part of the charm here it does make what he's accomplished that much more impressive.

Honestly drawing with a mouse is the worst thing ever, and judging by those blur effects he uses I think he must be using a tablet and Photoshop or GIMP or something

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why didn't the Troll King take Luigi's star after he died

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I like how Batman's head constantly changes shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I feel like it would be taking a joke way too far.