Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:
Too bad Bugs is dead. This was entertaining to begin with, and then Bugs showed up and I lost it because I read all of his dialogue and heard it in my head in his voice. "Hey doc, I used to be trolled but I found out a way to stop it: I do all kinds'a stupid'n gay poo poo. They can't troll you if you dress up as a goil and kiss 'em. I dont like doin' it but it woiks!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

viva posted:

Welp gonna read his dialogue in Skwisgaar Skwigelf's voice from now on.

simplefish posted:

Vagina Miner

Can I put that on my resume?

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

right here
buddy

I like how Shadow's weird pistol just hoses out indistinct projectiles like a shotgun spray.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

"Badie"? Is lazerbot British?

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Oh man Roger Klotz HAS to be a troll. PLEASE.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Some Other Guy posted:

Given that you can't see his trademark hair, he could also be Roger Klotz, I guess. I dunno.

Roger was green. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

ZuljinRaynor posted:

This guy looks like he is about to cry.

He reminds me of the priest from the church of Satan in that episode of Metalocalypse where Murderface is trying to find religion.

"Greetings, children of Satan. Tonight we will pay homage to our underlord and make sacrifices unto him. Uh... But first, a couple of announcements. Uh, last week some people left some trash behind - candy wrappers, coffee cups, and empty chip bags. Uh, okay, this is a church of Satan this isn't a waste paper basket... can... So if you could PLEASE just remember to clean up after yourselves then we can avoid having, y'know, ants, worms, raccoons... Hail Satan. Also, uh, the neighbor next door is on a real tear. He wants-- he's towing cars so try not to park in front of his house because your car will be towed. It's about $300. $300. Hail Satan."