Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDXwOzG7fE

It's just a wonderful moment where the character becomes self aware.

I also love that it's "after words" instead of "afterwards" :3:

Big Centipede posted:

The blue human being is mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
lol BURN!!!

It just keeps getting better. :allears:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

nerdbot posted:

Uhh...n-new page.

Oh my god, this is amazing.

I know it keeps getting said, but this comic just gets better and better.

what do you little human being's want? i dont have
candy
:allears:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
I just finished Hitmen For Destiny, and now I don't know what to do with my life free time.

It was brilliant though, I loved the random things like, that you'd be blind if your eyes were invisible, and the argument about water buffalo vs. gnus.
And just the story elements like Lostclock coming back as a ghost, and reveal of how. Or Maythorn using her statue power to make claymation movies at the end. :3:

The monsters were great too, they were all very specific things like a little kid would dream up. "This cow thing slings these rock creatures, also these frogs use the rock creatures as weights to generate electricity! :D"

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
I forgot all about high shovel. :allears: