Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

There is no way that he can introduce King Koopa like that and not do anything with him. I smell an amazing "out of nowhere" save.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Everdraed posted:

I'll finish this later, but in the meantime here's a rough of halfway through page one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mi7uh-dS8&hd=1
Still need to animate the next six panels and spice the whole thing up, but I'm happy with it so far. Not sure how many pages I'll do, as it's pretty time consuming stuff.

This is going to be beautiful.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If he comes into the thread it could potentially turn out pretty awesomely like the whole mermaid thing did. I hope he registers.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This kid is the Shakespeare of our time. His use of language is magnificent.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Everdraed posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGrprj9D1QI&hd=1
Finished the first page, hurray!
This just proves that lightning can strike twice. This is absolutely amazing. About how long did it take you total to make all that?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wasn't there a Jigglypuff or something being made fun of? I'm betting pokemon if thats the case.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Aramek posted:

All the cool kids seem to be readings of this...thing, so, what's one more?

I think that's all of chapter one. At least, all of what was in the OP.

I don't think this is getting enough love, but this is drat near perfect. The tempo of how you're reading is exactly how I heard it in my head. The sort of run on sentences with no pause is great.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

100Dachshunds posted:

One more before bed, this time 'inspired by' a tragic scene.

This is great. Mind if I take it for an avatar?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Random people trying to offer money is probably setting off his "Nigerian Prince" alarm if he even knows of such things.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yes! I feel that that was a good intermission. The artist returns!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahaha "gently caress this im tired of standing around doing nothing" made me lose it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't believe this comic is making me :f5: so much. This is pretty drat thrilling.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:laffo: He used the robot's chest as a shield vest? This owns so much.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm betting that if this kid is in any sort of school right now that he is on his spring break. I expect the comics to slow down come next week. Until then? :black101:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Probably not. Badie is a common insult on League of Legends and other games.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

vyelkin posted:

Wait, so did Luigi use the star and it had no effect, or did he get cuuuuuunt-ed before he could use it?

Also, love the foreshadowing for the Man With No loving Ears to save the day.

I think it would be a pretty profound moment where the non video game character is the one who ends up saving the day.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I fully expect a run through of all the classic Nick cartoons if that ends up being Doug and it will be glorious. Skeeter as a potential troll sounds awesome.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

It might not be Doug.

It might be Quailman.

What if he is both? Doug is a troll while Quailman is a good guy. The schizophrenic character would add a hilarious amount of depth to this already insane story.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I have a feeling that we are about to come across a massive room filled with every drat character ever.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus this thing just keeps delivering. I want this bound and made into a coffee table book.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A troll off?!? This should be good...

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Holy poo poo I knew that Hitler burn had to have had some input from SA. Goons can't resist using Hitler and literally. With that said, bravo goon sir. This comic is a thing of beauty

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahaha that troll off is amazing. I can feel the under-bite the character has. Top notch voice acting!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope Elmer somehow hooks up with her and we see a whole new level of trolling and character development. It'll be like The Mask!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Are the yordles being used as slaves? Teemo is gonna be pissed! drat trolls...

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wonder if the troll king is going to try and speak the word of death to him?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Damnit Silver you need blue buff!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahahah holy poo poo Knuckles... :psyduck:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So is the legit end of the page with her summoning the dark lord or is there more? I don't even care about the goatse I just need more comic!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahaha that attempt of Tom doing the "troll face" is ridiculous.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm really surprised there hasn't been a smilie made yet.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:fut:

I love the fact that there is a tiny little smirk in it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Welp...that certainly happened. The amazing thing is that this will probably all tie together nicely. Absolutely stunning writing.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Troll King as an asian man is the funniest thing to me. Keep up the awesome work.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ThatPazuzu posted:

He's actually supposed to be Mojo Jojo. So instead of having the voice of an Asian man, he has the voice of a monkey with the voice of an Asian man.

That's who I was trying to think of. I knew it sounded pretty familiar.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I have to admit the pacing and the action beats all seem excellently placed. I'm betting we get another couple skirmishes before the massive grand finale this is leading up to. I can't wait.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Are there a ton of people really complaining about the length of this fight or is it more concentrated here?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I don't know if I'm ready for another fight so soon. Give me Tails!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Maybe he should just pay if he wants to keep tabs on goons? :confused:

10 dollars isn't that much considering the amount of fandom and attention he's gotten from us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I don't get the need for a read only account or anything of the like. The guy can buy an account and not post. If he wants to venture out into other lands and post then by all means he is free to do so. He can get banned if he breaks the rules just like everyone else. Isn't this guy like 20 or something? He doesn't need to be coddled by goons.