Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

怒 (anger) and 恕 (forgive) don't quite match the first one.
I could also see an argument for 媳 but that means daughter-in-law

单 maybe? Although his has 3 lines on the top not 2. Means single or only
划 my next guess, although Lazy's lines on the right seen to be the other way round. Means oar or paddle, or a much less common meaning could at a stretch be worthwhile
愛 is next, this one's easy, means love

陰 - it has several meanings but one is genitals
茎 - stem, stalk

So let's try:
"... ... Angry!"
"Only worthwhile love dick shaft!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I admit, I wasn't doing kanji, I was looking in my Chinese dictionary

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

hit so hard he lost his beard

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Oh my

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Puke Fukem posted:

Here's the best place to read TGT anywhere.
It's constantly updated with all the new chapters and includes Tails Gets Gay, Adventures of Underbite Troll, and more.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1073283/5b5834ce5f/

hmm theres just something about that web address though...

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Holy poo poo normally when I type lol I don't even exhale strongly through my nose irl, this legit had me giggling.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Keep the past in the past and keep pushing the future

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

hmm not enjoying the meta approach

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

Almost everyone that was following it when it was about the funny licensed characters is gone now because the joke/novelty has worn off and all that's left now is

at insanely epic jokes such as an oc having his dick cut off, a black dude saying niggas, and sonichu making GBS threads on the floor

1) gently caress you
2) it was at the surprise inclusion of sonichu rather than a crappy OC, and the human teeth on him, but thanks for not asking and assuming/implying I'm puerile and possibly racist
3) gently caress off

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

I was just listing what happened in the last few strips and picking random quotes praising them, but if you really want to get on this hill about not liking the other ones and instead getting a real good chuckle out of the one where sonichu shits on the ground, throws it at someone, and picks his nose with his explicitly poo poo covered hand while spouting old memes because of a single panel with teeth lazily copy pasted on it then hell dude go right ahead

http://i.imgur.com/uic2dOd.jpg

It's not a hill when someone misconstrues what you've said, and attaches your comment to list, implying you like everything in that list. Like you've done again here. I apparently like this entire strip and no others because of one panel, according to you. In fact, all I said was that one particular panel made me laugh. Not that I need to explain myself to you, but if you're going to put words in my mouth I suppose I had better.

You are a bad poster and should feel bad.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

King Baby Zapdos! But we'll probably never get Foot Ball Man

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Pug Rodeo posted:

I love how the attempt to add shading just makes everyone look like they're in need of a good bath.
I love the little lines between panels to guide you in case you've never read anything before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

..not impressed
..the talky bits are the worst bits
...every panel starts like this by the way
..I'm gonna quit this thread now
..bye lazyb it was fun while you lasted