Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

TGT is my favorite comic of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

remember, tails is the main character

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

that last panel is so good

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the dark amy chapter never ends

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Zonekeeper posted:

That last panel of Angry Spongebob in a ninja suit is amazing. An instant classic.

its loving hilarious

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

god drat i love this comic. who betrayed spongebob we think? i hope it wasn't squidward. gary? god that'd be hosed up

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

art style on those three is really dope, but i miss the closeups of patrick and spongebob's faces in the other style. patrick doing naruto ninjitsu moves ftmfw

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

poor patrick

the witch is cool

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

these characters have really gone through some poo poo huh

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

god i wanna see troll face get his rear end kicked

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

omfg holy poo poo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i hope this comic never stops introducing new guys. leon ftw

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i can't remember anymore but is ronald mcdonald still also trying to kill tails?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmao well alright then lets add that to the list of things coyote can do

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

that was my thought too but its funny to think that these worms are like, emissaries of god or some poo poo and coyotes unleashing some old testament wrath on the troll city.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i still really love all the troll designs

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i think the troll kingdom is fighting a war on all fronts. this conflict with the troll slaiyers couldnt have come at a worst time

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

It’s absolutely incredible how no one plot ever gets any resolution, just endless introductions of new characters and factions. This latest arc is constantly surprising me with every new page. I seriously have no clue what’s going on and I don’t know if that’s good or bad.
its remarkable, the next page is some kind of fake out leading into yet another new character introduction in the same exact manner. absolute next level poo poo
http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/ch25/pg39.png
mike power ftw

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

am i looking at the page wrong or does underbite troll have two cocks

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

pori is some kind of double agent with his own agenda separate from the trollls yeah? can't keep track of this poo poo anymore

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i hope that guy isnt lying and instead just has a really complicated family tree

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

coolbob posted:

bros i'm so hosed up right now

jesus christ. rip tom

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

badass

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

daaaaaaaaamn. tails is a bad rear end. ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i enjoy the contrast between all the 20000 page naruto rear end battles and how simple this fight was. dudes just tryna whop tails with a drat stick lol.