Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Anderson
Jun 4, 2011

hey shadow you wanna get high?

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

I'm sorry about this too :( I've since removed all claimed avatars from my prior posts. If anybody notices their avatar still listed, just mention it in a post.

I've made one more, but I also have a bit of a request to go along with this.

This is something I made after a failed experiment. I wanted to make this an animated gif with a simple "shudder" effect like the one seen in avatars like this and this. I know next to nothing about making an animated gif, so I'm leaving it to whoever wants to volunteer to do it :)

e: It's from this page http://i.imgur.com/DYUzM.jpg
I had to take this. It's so perfect it doesn't even need to be gifed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU