Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm still not sure what that guy in the second-to-last panel is even saying. Is it another Sonic reference, or what?

It's a LoL reference, feeding is when you die and give the other team experience points or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

If we're animating stuff I'm decent at voices and feel like I might be of service. I'll get a sample up quickly.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Here's a Sonic and Shadow impression to tide you over.

EDIT: I don't think my Sonic is as accurate as I thought it was, whoops.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Upmarket Mango posted:

I don't know why but I honestly want to see more of this comic.

God, me too. I want to see how the alpha troll gets his comeuppance.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

My favourite thing about Mario's plan is that he's willing to murder a ton of characters so that some stereotypical bullies won't call him fat anymore.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Lazerbot, if you're reading this and decided to quit because you think we don't seriously care about this comic, I want to know how it ends and I want my comedy now. Thank you.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

E the Shaggy posted:

poo poo'S GETTING REAL!

Also, Trix Rabbit??

I lost it at the trix rabbit.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Cechmanek posted:

He drew Silver, Fudd, and No Ears last chapter preview and none of them were in the chapter. I notice a habit of characters disappearing with no explanation. Silver said,"gently caress you shadow" in chapter 2 and hasn't been heard from since. I was kinda hoping Shadow simply murdered him offscreen.

No don't! Silver's cool, he can throw trucks at people with his mind (please don't take either of these suggestions).

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

this comic is 20% cooler.

Get out. Bronies aren't allowed to taint the beauty of this comic.

With that being said holy poo poo the troll sex toys.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Lazerbot, I'm not saying this to insult your work, but you should seriously take a life drawing class. You obviously have a lot of talent and this would help bring it out.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Don't buy him an account. If he wants to join, he'll join.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Grey Skies posted:

Off topic, but what's the story here? I'm a huge fan of Hark a Vagrant and I can't help but wonder what goons did to the poor woman.

If I remember correctly they all asked her out on a date at the same time, pretty much. I'm really curious about what they did to Warren Ellis, personally.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

I died laughing at "use a better move retard". I can only hope mario gets in a seriously good hit.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Man, Mario's going down like a bitch. If I were writing it I'd have had Mario be on the offensive but Shadow come in and screw things up again since it seems to make more sense thematically.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Oh my god Elmer kick some rear end.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Fudd is not going to do a very good job of being Doctor Eggman...

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

I think my favourite part of Rob's costume is that his "R" is in Times New Roman.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Tweek posted:

Vivian's trans, right? Is that only in Japan? Of course LB would know that.

Vivian's trans.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

23 Flavors posted:

This has already been done since each new page has been uploaded to imgur.

It hasn't been updated for a while. olivil where are you!

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

I unironically really like Android Garry's design. He looks very Okage Shadow King.

How does a robot lose feeling in its arm, though?

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

nerdbot posted:

This fight is a lot more fun because of the Anime Oneupmanship and the fact that they're both landing hits.

However, from a storytelling standpoint there's almost no way Demaro will lose, simply because it makes too much sense for him to be there to completely ruin Silver's plan to rescue Elmer in some way, so it isn't quite as exciting to me.

Isn't this supposed to be wrapping up soon? I can see Silver's plan actually going well.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

I know we're starting to sound like a broken record now, but would lazerbot PLEASE just finish this fight and get on with the story? He's spent about a dozen pages on this unimportant fight and it still feels like there's no end in sight. Is he trying to troll the readers now?

When is the "taking action" part going to happen with the characters in the title page?

He says he has something planned! My guess is that Demaro joins the trolls' "puppet show" sooner or later.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

God damnit Demaro if you actually win I'm going to be so mad!

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

This fight is entertaining enough that I don't mind it lasting a really long time, but I'm definitely curious about what's happening with the rest of the cast.

I think the reason that people don't mind Garry having all sorts of bullshit powers is that unlike Troll King he's actually likeable in a bizarre way and you're rooting for him to win. I like how creative Demaro is with his skillset, though. I don't see him as having bullshit powers.

With that being said I have absolutely no idea how this fight is going to progress the story, but it's infinitely better than the Mario vs. Troll King fight because that one could've been done in far fewer pages to demonstrate that TK is basically invulnerable at this point. Honestly you could probably argue that the entire fight was redundant since it was pretty firmly established that you don't gently caress with TK after Sonic and the entire Sonic B-Team got curbstomped.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Lazerbot you brilliant bastard you I've been laughing for the past five minutes.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Oh no Garry :ohdear:

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

How is everyone forgetting Mighty Mouse! Here he comes to save the day...

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

It's constructive lazy-b! We do it because we care.

Like if I'm playing music there's a difference between "you should turn your guitar down so people can actually hear you sing" and "oh my god stop playing forever", even if they don't explicitly say they like your work.

With that being said the current direction TGT is going in is amazing, keep it up.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Oh my god "Hey blaze, how's the weather" is the greatest pickup line ever.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Guys I think that the joke is that everyone was expecting him to be Lowtax and he wasn't. I smiled. Also the third panel is hilariously disgusting.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Is it just me or does outside not look like outside on account of the weird lighting? Maybe Wile. E Coyote just opened up a pocket dimension :ohdear:

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

I really can't wait to see what kind of looney tunes shenanigans Roadrunner does to get out of this and how they can counter something like that.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Not gonna lie even though the new panel is hilarious I'm really not feeling Rob coming back. Rob dying worked really well on a storytelling level even if I'd have made the fight slightly longer, but having Hindo completely ruin Rob just demonstrates that you do not gently caress with Hindo ever and introduces a lot more dramatic tension into the story.

On the other hand this makes me wonder what Wile E Coyote wants with Rob...

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Scarycave, I have a wonderful idea. Do you have email or plat?

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

It's rad because this is actually a page with plot development!

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!
After 10 months, I have some brand spankin' new TGT motion-comic for y'all!

Chapter 4, part 2 at last! Experience the thrills and chills spewed forth from Lazerbot's shining diamond! Sonic's defining moment in the TGT saga captured in exhilirating motion and sound! The Red Wedding's got nothing on this episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_yaYwhz0I

I've got some more stuff in the works, too. Stay tuned!

The thread is saved.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Tails Gets Trolled is art. Tails Gets Trolled is a masterpiece, and one day will be studied with the reverence it deserves.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Am I the only person who likes the insane fight scenes as well as this sort of stuff? TGT wouldn't be the same without Rob shouting his way through an army of electric spiders.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

The MSJ posted:

With Mortal Instruments made into a movie and the casting of 50 Shades being announced, I wonder how much TGT can be edited to remove other people's IPs without changing the story?

I don't get why everyone's razzing this guy, I think a ridiculously shonen movie/anime about people trolling each other to death would be the greatest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

Tails Gets Amazing