Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
My god his website is terrible. I thought these sorts of web pages were extinct by now. This is bringing back memories of the mandatory Technology education class I had to take in middle school circa 2002. Making your own web page still felt like crazy :science: then.
From his info page :

quote:

this web page is about a animation cartoon about animals and there a adventures. The main character is a rat named micah. him and his dinosaur brother camrey hang out with a living peace of crap named lukie/lucas and a gay frog that has lipstick on and he is also deeply in love with micah. As the journey goes on they will run into some old friends and some knew one. This show has humor and some action

And on his comments page

quote:

ok everyone ill will say this just to make my self clear. if you comment on this page claiming it as your own or to just blab about nothing to do with this site. i will remove the comments. if you dont give a crap about this page at all. dont comment. if you have a problem with that keep it to your self. i already ran into 100 messages having nothing to do with this page once before. if you have any questions or anything that is actually related to this page and its video's or anything like that you may comment.

When did he get 100 comments on this page with nothing to do with his art? :psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
Oh my god in the other video page on his website there is a clip where the living poop does a backflip and then freezes some bad guy dressed as a ninja then the t-rex breaks him in half with his tail. This demands a gif.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Matt Cruea posted:

I was trying to make an avatar for myself, but I'm pretty awful at making gifs. Which one of these sucks the least?

or
Consistent speed of faster Daffy dying?

Second one with faster daffy dying.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
Shimshomo has graced us with Two dinosaurs one cup

http://shimshomo.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3l7ar4

The horror of that is offset by Two dinosaurs in a tiny car

http://shimshomo.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d40n3fs

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

cletepurcel posted:

I can't believe I didn't read this thread until today and missed out on all the good avatars. Hopefully goons can fund this guy's new mouse to complete this masterpiece.

You can make your own man. I have faith in you. lazerbot has faith in you. There are ten goldmines worth of avatars in his Micah rat videos.

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
I am so confused by lazerbots use of to and too. He sometimes says to when he means too, and correctly uses it the rest of the time. What does it mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
Has anybody painted Hitler on a dick throne in the style of the Iron Throne of Swords from A Song of Fire and Ice?