Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Anyone mind if I take this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Almost Smart posted:

I do since I had it from yesterday, you motherfucker.
poo poo, sorry about that :blush:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

killstealing posted:

Gang tags please, thanks in advance.

Seconded. This work of staggering genius needs to be immortalized forever.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Commissar posted:

So who wants to be the one to send him a link?
I would probably wait until later. I don't want the rest of the comic to be ruined/unfinished because of the observer effect.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Holy poo poo. Every single panel of this. So perfect.

There's no way the guy isn't doing this ironically at this point. There's too many genuine attempts at humor not to be.

quote:

I fear to ask, but what does he mean by being 'ragged on'? Or am I better off not knowing?

I assumed it meant getting period blood on yourself.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
That preview image just made my day. Really nice to know this comic's going to be longer than four chapters. (also, no ears guy is back :allears:)

hyperhazard posted:

Is it just me, or is he starting to imitate some of the fan art in this thread? This seems to be in a different style than his previous drawings.

Then again, it is a title page. His panel art will probably stay the same, right? :ohdear:
It might be a case of lazerbot having to deal with a broken mouse.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Holy poo poo, ignored the thread for a week and came back with a huge plate fulla crazy.

I feel like the constant out-of-nowhere crossovers and references should feel old and predictable by now, but it surprisingly hasn't yet. I guess it's another testament to Lazerbot's writing prowess.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Was looking around tumblr and found this:

TGT fanart from Adventure Time's Ian JQ.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Holy poo poo :stonk:

I think the best part about this is that lazerbot does a subtle foreshadow with Elmer giving himself a nosebleed earlier (at least, that's what I assume he was doing with his nose) on the page to get the blood. This comic is so loving fantastic.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Is Elmer supposed to be Sylar from Heroes?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Vogon Poet posted:

hmmmmmmm loving jarry
eating all my food...
im gonna kill that fucker

Would anyone mind if I took this one to replace my current avatar? Someone already has something really similar to mine and this one is too god drat perfect.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

l33t b4c0n posted:

I'm convinced Lazerbot threw that line in just because he decided against doing the Trix Rabbit but had to explain his disappearance somehow. So he came up with an intentionally lame excuse to not show him.
On the contrary, I think Hello Kitty mentioning Trix Rabbit's training as being "probably worthless" is foreshadowing him as the most important Defender. Thank you lazerbot for allowing me to write that sentence in full earnestness.

e: oh poo poo that wall of text

HorseRenoir fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jul 8, 2012

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Troll King, you just pissed me off, and damnit.

Hmm. Hmm.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I was subjected to this in the PYF Strangest Fanart thread and now you will too:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
God damnit, I finally realized what "take a bite of some road runner" meant :aaa:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Rob, NO :tviv:

What a metal way to go out.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
What the gently caress.

I'm really hoping this isn't some sort of Octocat thing, because Lazey-B is seriously impressing me with how his writing skills have developed.

PS: Please stop posting spoilery comments above the new strip, it really hurts the TGT Experience.

HorseRenoir fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 28, 2012

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Reading this comic improves tenfold when you only read it one row of panels at a time.

As much as I love Rob, the next page has got to be a double-fakeout. It just has to.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Never stop making these.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

scarycave posted:

I can get into the Strangest Fan-Art thread without logging in, but everything else - not so much.
I think the Goldmine and Gas Chamber are the only sections not affected by the paywall.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

scarycave posted:

I can see the thread without logging in now. Wonder how long it will last. You think Lazy will find out?

Lazy's dealt with the paywall a few times now, people usually just contact him through his Facebook account.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
TGT: Trickster Mode :pwn:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

WWSD

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Cechmanek posted:

Has it been explained what those things are?
I just assumed that they were just masses of electricity, shaped like spiders.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I think he might have spent most of this time drawing that fourth panel.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Are they smoking out of a vacuum cleaner?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Vargo posted:

That's the funniest part to me. We genuinely don't care and he just keeps hating and hating.

EDIT: I just went back and looked, and I posted saying pretty much the same thing LAST APRIL. That's how long this poo poo storm has been going on. TGT has been unravelling over what, a year and a half now?

LET IT GO, LASERBOT.

EDIT AGAIN: I just looked and the first post in this thread was in February 2012, and that post contained multiple chapters. Meaning Lazerbot has been at this for over two. years.

At this point I'm convinced that he keeps on bringing up SA as a running joke rather than any actual hatred for the site.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Vogon Poet posted:

I had an orgasm for the first time in my life, and it was to Eggman..

Ahahaha, :wtc:

The best part about that random-rear end Fudd transition is that it doesn't even connect to anything. LB just felt like interrupting a serious graphic rape story for a few panels of Elmer Fudd sweating.

HorseRenoir fucked around with this message at 22:08 on May 3, 2014

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
So this whole thing, the months of serious buildup, the rape plot, everything -- was just an elaborate backstory to explain a throwaway gag at the beginning of the comic?

This loving comic, man. This loving comic.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Prime avatar material right here

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

woodenchicken posted:

Who even says "fixin' to" anymore? Old blues singers?

I live in Texas and it's pretty common to say that here.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
bird poop to da doop, out of a basketball hoop

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Every time I think LB has peaked, he comes out of nowhere with something completely loving bananas

This loving comic :psyboom:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
oh poo poo he's gone super satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

I see we're entering Lazerbot's surrealist phase