Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?
At first, I hated Sonic fan art, now I find it interesting because of this.

Favourite moments:

Edit: also made avatars

magic pantaloons fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Feb 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

I sprung for that neverbe found avatar from a little while back. Thanks, whoever made it!

That would be me.

Sonic & friends get trolled: The weirdest cartoon character crossover since Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Dusseldorf posted:

I'm pretty sure most rodents are pretty loving stupid at normal intelligence.

Hedgehogs are not rodents, they're insectivores but are now called Erinaceids as the Insectivore infra-class is now obsolete. :eng101: /being pedantic on the internet.

Also, avatar of his holiness Saint Shadow of Troll loving with the head of Saint Sonic the Hedgehog.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Great Green Auk posted:

Welp I'm really dumb, realized I uploaded this with my signature misspelled :downs: "Auk" starts with an A rather than a G, who knew? Also fixed his weird backwards hand. This is what I get for attempting to draw after 29 straight hours awake.

:doh:

Edit: I want to draw more of these abominations, any panel suggestions?

Da Vinci's Last Supper with every cartoon character in this saga so far.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Great Green Auk posted:

:aaaaa: I.....I can't decide if I love you or hate you. It is now my duty in life to draw this monstrosity.

I think I hate you.

I have class now so I'll probably work on it way later but I am now DETERMINED to make this happen.

Edit: Since I'm kind of in a hurry would somebody mind posting a list of all of the characters to appear thus far?

Okay just 13 of them: Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Mario, Luigi, Daffy, Donkey Kong, Bugs, Elmer and the Hulk.

Just take your time, you can't rush art. :allears:

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

More of just choose the 13 characters that are the most significant in this storyline.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Aramek posted:

All the cool kids seem to be readings of this...thing, so, what's one more?

I think that's all of chapter one. At least, all of what was in the OP.

I can just imagine a Shmorky or other goon rendered flash animation of Chapter 1 using this audio. Heck, even the whole series. A goon can dream :allears:

magic pantaloons fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 24, 2012

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Jesus, I've plowed through this thread while nursing a bad cold. loving amazing, and I'm not done yet.

I think it's time to have an avatar. And if this isn't taken, this is the one I want.

Can one of you make this happen for me?

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Great Green Auk posted:

Fixed for hopefully the last time. Knew my lack of research would come back to bite me.

Edit: Moved Luigi/Judas to the proper place, redrew what had to be redrawn.

That'll do Auk, that'll do. :golfclap: :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

This is like the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, I can feel it.