Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

This is loving ridiculous. This guy needs help.

But in the meantime,:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Welp

That was not how I expected it to end.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Twat McTwatterson posted:

so knuckles slept with donkey kong or was it just rogue who slept with him?

Some sort of freaky three way action, presumably.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Oi, I jumped on the avatar bandwagon before the people who actually knew what they were doing started making avatars. Oh well, I still like mine.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

HelmutVonSchmeller posted:

Say what you will about Lazerbot and his comics, but his protest against SOPA may very well resonate through the ages:

That's a little known direct quote from Lincoln. He's really showing his academic side there.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

UnsubRedun posted:

:regd08::regd08::regd08:

This is wonderful. You are wonderful.If anyone can adjust my avatar to be a little more text and a little less Sonic that would be much appreciated.

Edit: I'm a retarded newbie who doesn't know how gang tags work.

Insertnamehere31 fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Feb 20, 2012

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

powerofrecall posted:

I think what I really love about this poo poo is how Sonic is a big weiner and Shadow's just a dick. Tails is a big pussy, Knuckles is... something, and pretty much all the characters are out of character. It's like the guy hates all the characters he's using.

Knuckles is a bro.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

I concur, but it kinda ruins the magic, ya know? I hope he isn't just playing a character.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

fakebaconandeggs posted:

My interpretation of my favourite panel in the comic:

:smithicide:
This is wonderful. That monkey is ripped!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Great Green Auk posted:

Welp I'm really dumb, realized I uploaded this with my signature misspelled :downs: "Auk" starts with an A rather than a G, who knew? Also fixed his weird backwards hand. This is what I get for attempting to draw after 29 straight hours awake.

:doh:

Edit: I want to draw more of these abominations, any panel suggestions?

I'd love to see more fanart of the morning after scene with Rouge, Knuckles and the Monkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Cracky posted:

just enough characters

large version

I loving love this thread.