Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hello everyone. I have been lurking your wonderful forums for a few weeks now, and have been a fan of the site for quite some time. However, it was this outstanding, fabulous comic that finally pushed me over the edge and made me get an account. There is so much to love not only about this comic, but your communities reaction to it.

At one o'clock in the morning I began a piece of simple fan art. It is now four, and I believe I've finished, but I'm afraid I can't post it at the minute due to account restrictions. If someone would be so kind as to share it I'd mightily appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Ah, thank you. Alas, I couldn't upload the swf, so I apologise for resolution:

http://i.imgur.com/DiWuo.gif

Please take a gander as I put sleep and sanity on the line to bring you this expression of my love.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Starving Wolf posted:

I like how this is significantly worse than the comic we're all reading in this thread.

You missed out the panel where tails literally wags his rear end at the enemy. Dangerous stuff.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

AN ANGRY MOTHER posted:

Did anyone else have conversations with their siblings/friends while growing up about the ULTIMATE COMIC WITH BLOOD AND VIOLENCE involving all of their favourite characters? Aside from the sex stuff and the trolls (the internet wasn't a big thing when I was ~10) this is pretty much it.

We all grew up, and gave up on this dream. But lazerbot didn't.

Now that you mention it, yeah, I think so.

Lazerbot has now gone from American Hero to Universal Soldier.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Knormal posted:

Maybe he's "training" in the sense of he's walking through the field pretending to be a train.

No, mum, I won#t be home for dinner. BECAUSE I'm going out Training, God!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Simmerl posted:

at that point i looked away

Elmer's face is amazing

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Donald Kimball posted:

thoughs eyes

If I were a rich man, this would be mine, with the quote "wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Starving Wolf posted:

I, uh, made something.

Hey look at that, a thing happened somehow.

The kindest of hearts and the most utilitarian of spirits. Thank you sir!

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 24, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Shiran posted:

Tails is going to do a soul bind with Sonic. Do you think someone will do a soul bind with Bugs or Daffy?

Nahhhh, no one was close enough to them

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Hitmen for Destiny posted:

Passion, Lies and Fungus

Holy smokes

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Gary2863 posted:

Full size here: http://i.imgur.com/Rx5Er.jpg

Incredible! Please please please do Witches Sabbath next (either version would be amazing)

Does this mean Wile E Coyote is going to return and make Elmer Fudd vomit Bugs and Daffy up, before waging war with him?

Because that's a turn I'd appreciate in tails gets trolled

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Mar 25, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

hey guess what. i have two
dicks and 4 balls what do
you got to say to that

Well poo poo, you got me there fella

Starving Wolf posted:

He had a journal entry a while back wherein he asked people to think up insults for a 'project' he's working on. Most of the insults in the troll-off were lifted from there, including the Hitler one.

Aw man. I feel like some of the magic is gone now

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Mar 25, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

Was it ChaosTheory? I really like his take on Bugs, it was pretty drat funny. I'll have to see how Aramek's own impression goes, I think.

So far, I'm trying to keep the voice acting to one person for uniformity's sake (and Aramek's got a great recording setup), but we'll see how it goes once he finishes Chapter 2 and sends it along.

I respect that choice, but if you're ever in need of someone else, I'd be honoured to help. I'm British and everything!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Would someone mind compiling all the fan art into a handy folder or imgur? I'm introducing all my friends to this wonderful experience

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"elmer what the gently caress man" is probably the best panel of the comic

Also, I think Lazerbot just gave us the one thing this comic was missing: romance.

And you know what? That's sort of incredible.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Radiapathy posted:

That's just lazerbot messin' with your mind.

Truly, it was Lazerbot himself saying he could hear Silver, and when he used the "we", he referred to us, the readers. Silver's is a plight all humanity can understand.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

I'm mulling over the idea of putting together a "Tails Gets Trolled" song and music video in the meantime while I'm waiting for the next VO track to be completed.

I figured most of the lyrics could be made up of quotes from the comic. Anyone have any suggestions for favorite quotes to include? I was thinking that "gently caress you Trolls" could be in the chorus.

A love song:

Villains isn't the answer
I won't hear your words of death
I got a robot's plate on my chest
And I don't have loving ears

So babe, let's have sex so we won't be so mad anymore
Let's high shovel, spend the day at a water park
Stay up killing trolls, till way past dark
I know a place we can
neverbe found, neverbe found, neverbe found

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 27, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

If someone wants to add to those lyrics I'll compose a short, sweet and simple ditty on the ukulele for them.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

So don't go trolling my heart
I can't hear your words of death
I won't listen, you goony-rear end goon
Because I don't have loving ears
No, I don't have loving ears

Thoughs eyes, thoughs eyes
Make me wanna be your money guy
The daffy to my bugs
Complete me like the Elmer to my Fudd
Sorry if this looks gay to viewers
We won't listen, we're troll slaiyers
and we don't have loving ears
Don't have loving ears

So babe, let's have sex so we won't be so mad anymore
High shovel, spend the day at a water park
I know a place we can

Not ganna lie cried writing this

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Final (?) version. Name pending, will take suggestions.

So don't go trolling my heart
I can't hear your words of death
I won't listen, you goony-rear end goon
Because I don't have loving ears
No, I don't have loving ears

Thoughs eyes, thoughs eyes
Make me wanna be your money guy
The daffy to my bugs
Complete me like the Elmer to my Fudd
Sorry if this looks gay to viewers
We won't listen, we're troll slaiyers
and we don't have loving ears
Don't have loving ears

I have a loving awesome plan
Let's make a fix for this boner I have
So babe, let's have sex so we won't be so mad
High shovel, spend the day at a water park

I know a place we can

Only regret is I couldn't get "schticky" in there anywhere. I've written a short ukulele accompaniment for it. I'd record it if my microphone wasn't so terrible.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 27, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Right now I'm thinking "Rob's s->ong"

withheldmcfakename posted:

-poo poo I Failed
-Dumbass Will Learn
-Want That Wabbit

These names are all too good to waste.

poo poo... I think I actually want to write a Tails Get's Trolled EP. I think this is it. This is definately the final stage in my downwards spiral.

arachnobot posted:

Oh my god. Please record it even if it is lovely quality.

I may end up doing so tomorrow. It's past 11 here and even though the uke' isn't too loud I don't wanna bother the neighbours.

If I do record it though, I should upload it to bandcamp and have any profits of the song go to lazerbot.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 27, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Okay guys, the song is perfect. It is called "Ladies get Trolled". After thinking long and hard there is no possible better title for it.

The first line is over a blues-y lick;
"She said stick with me, I'll show you something better than wabbits
And for that schticky, boy I sure developed a habit".

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Okay, recorded an early beta complete with lovely crackly quality and lovely crackly vocals. Anyone know a good audio hostin site?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Here y'all go:

http://tindeck.com/listen/tmto

Phew, that took a while. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Mar 28, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I would really appreciate it if someone wanted to rustle up some album artwork. Maybe just a panel or piece of art from the comic with "Ladies Get Trolled" as the title. If we could get this bad boy on Bandcamp it would be just swell

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Thank you guys so much for all the comments! And downloads. 117, jeesh!

Wrist Watch posted:

I'm absolute poo poo at gimp, but I'm not sure that's a disqualifier here so...

haha, that's really great. Tomorrow in flash I think I'll draw a ukulele where the shovels meet, and like sunbeams coming out of it. Yeah. That's ganna be rad.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Amazing! Really great job man! I ADORE the spoken word part towards the end. "High as poo poo with a shovel!" is just perfect. If I may suggest, a great name for that song would be "Them Batsards".

TGT musical project 2012 is my favourite 2012 musical project.

EDIT: embed!

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 28, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Making a BandCamp account now. We're going to make this EP happen people!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

May I be so bold as to suggest the album be called "poo poo, We Failed"

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Wrist Watch posted:

Actually no, let's not

I honestly can't wait for this. I have an idea for a song about Rob but I'm not sure how I'm going to go about recording stuff. Maybe in a day or two I'll be able to throw some stuff together.

Hey, I'm using your cool image for my Bandcamp single. I won't get sued by SEGA, will I? Will I get sued by Lazerbot?!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Suddenly hit with the urge to write a TGT song for the Banjo. Hmmm... Maybe acoustic version of this:

JazzFlight posted:

Hmm, let's see...

C, G, F, C for the chorus
C, Em, Am, Dm for the verses

Would you by any chance happen to have just your vocals?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Works surprisingly well on Banjo!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

Yup, just a sec. Do you have PMs?

I also realized I didn't include the bridge in the chord list. This should be the whole thing:

C, G, F, C - Chorus
C, Em, Am, Dm - Verse
C, G, Dm, C - Bridge

Ah, I only have a basic account.

Also, silly question - but I cannot manage to get embeds from bandcamp to work. Anyone able to help me out?

EDIT: Send it to me without reverb, I can get a plugin for audacity to help with that.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Mar 28, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Thanks so much! As soon as I get some free time I'll crack that baby open.

By the way guys...

!!!FIRST SINGLE FROM UNTITLED ("poo poo we Failed"?) TAILS GETS TROLLED TRIBUTE ALBUM IS ON BANDCAMP!!!

http://calicoheart.bandcamp.com/track/ladies-get-trolled-demo

Jazzflight, if you want to upload your song to BandCamp we can start putting this EP together something fierce!

If you should choose to pay for the single, all proceeds will go to Lazerbot. It's linked to my paypal, but I'll send everything to Lazerbot. Support the artist guys!

(I'm silly and couldn't get embed to work. Forgive me!)

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 28, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Stottie Kyek posted:

I did a blues tribute to Shadow and Knuckles. Sorry about the sound quality, I've only got the lovely mic on my laptop for it.

This is astounding! You did such an incredible job! I was going to play some bluesy piano but I think with your voice you have me totally totally beat :)

Man, this right here is why I joined Something Awful. You goons are the greatest.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

For some reason, every time I listen to "Ladies Get Trolled," I can only picture it being performed very sincerely by a sensitive singer-songwriter on a tiny stage, surrounded by the silent adoration of a small but intense group of fans. The sincerity really makes it, IMHO.

Thanks man. I'll be sure to bust it out next time I go busking. It's actually a real treat to sing too, I've found myself humming it a couple times.

Also I genuinely don't want Silver to die. I care more about him here than in his game.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Mar 28, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Unguided posted:

Why doesn't SA ever have Troll Off contests?

Someone needs to do a rap battle version of this troll off.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I feel compelled to write a song in which Tails is visited in his sleep by sonics ghost.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Currently untitled TGT Banjo Symphony involving three Haunting apparitions. I don't know what to call this thing so please suggest names

And I thought my mic was hard on the uke... Jeez!

Sing along! Despite the shakey audio quality I'm really really happy with how the bit around 3:10 turned out. Obviously big thanks to our hero Jazzflight :)

Rest Easy Tails. Your training begins tomorrow

Tails forgive me for visiting while you slumber
I just gotta question your choice to be a defender
Villains ain't the answer
Villains is a wager, a gambit, a danger
Espio, Emerl, Cream and yes even Me
They weigh heavy, Vector can't even see
No he can't even see
I regret what I did

Don't listen to the blue guy he lost his cool he lost his head
Remember my advice; they can't troll you if they're dead
I'll take the fat guy, but you have something to prove
Show them just what an embreaded donkey can do

Since medevel times boy I've been dreaming of you,
Come on kid we've got a lot to lose
Do it for Sonic, show them that he mattered
Do it for William, show him that he mattered
Wakka, wakka, wakka wakka

Tails just do whatever's in your heart kid
There comes a need to do what is needed

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Mar 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Tacostein posted:

Magnifique! This EP/album is really coming together!

I'm thimking rather than having to link multiple accounts, it might be easier if I just download all the songs and upload the album to BandCamp giving credit where it's due and deesignating singles.

Also for some reason my latest isn't streaming on tindeck, it can only be downloaded :/

EDIT: Fixt

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Mar 29, 2012