Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
You know, I don't think we learned if Lazerbot played Earthbound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

I love how he gets nostalgic about murdering Teemo for no reason.

Delphisage fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Sep 25, 2022

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

skipmyseashells posted:

worst thing Mario did was lie to the troll slayer team, shadow is the one who isn’t gonna be redeemed

He killed his parents and talked Luigi into staging that whole betrayal.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Oh yeah, Alex was responsible for the moment that might've looked gay to the viewers, wasn't he?

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

SoggyWrist posted:

Incidentally today is also Lazerbot's birthday, happy bday to the lad

Same birthday as me? God drat.

LOL at how Rob can read the lips of dragons, and how Coyote vs Demaro has gone on so long that the equally elongated Rob vs Hindo is being in-universe elongated by its effects.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

The Halogens posted:

I can't tell whether that's Patches, Picard, or an OC next to Sonichu but I can't wait to see the present.

I think it's one of the Satanists?

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

I know it's a 9 year old comic and the poster is long banned, but I'm curious if there's a deeper joke to "Joy Division".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Aw, I love it when Lazer pokes at his own art errors.

coolbob posted:

he said "Butthead wears band T-shirts. nine inch nails did a cover of a Joy Division song on "The Crow" soundtrack."

Neat. Thanks for asking for me, Coolbob.