Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Lazerbot will be remembered as one of the greats of the ReMixCulture era of artistry.

His personal struggles will also serve to hilight the need for a Mincome. How many other Lazerbots are unable to produce art for want of a lappy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Wrist Watch posted:

I might have mentioned it before but a lot of tails gets trolled feels like it stepped out of the early 2000s webcomic/sprite comic age where people would constantly talk about how they didn’t have internet or how their hard drive broke as an excuse for not updating
I prefer that to the Megatokyo dude constantly going "GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I know the webs get like 10000000 hits a day and you buy my prints and like the work but.... ugh i don't know if it's good enough so I'll be in a funk for the next two weeks enjoy this half-executed sketch IT SUCKS SO BAD OH GOD THERE'S SO MUCH PRESSURE NOW"

Dude had some issues that needed therapy and the giant spotlight didn't help much.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

JazzFlight posted:

By the way, in case anyone was looking for the fully-preserved archives of the comic, someone e-mailed me to say that they set up a new website:

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/

It's nicely organized and pretty extensive.
Have they lost previous domains, going from TGT.NET, TailsTroll.org, Tailsgetstrolled.biz and whatnot?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
New artguy good but he needs more reverence to deep TGT lore.

Perhaps he should read the character bibles...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

The MSJ posted:

I wonder how the misspellings and bad grammar would translate to another language.
I don't know about portug3se, but there's definitely slang words and a kind of 'textlish' way of writing in Spanish that could be used to effect.
Like you might say "Que haces"/"what are you doing?" Or in shorthand textspeek say "Q haz"/"whachu doin'?"

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Also, I stumbled upon a webcomic called Scoob and Shag, it starts off as a standard non-sequitor webcomic about Shaggy and Scooby hanging out but by #15 you'll realize exactly why I recommend it to everyone
Oh my god it's like I've stared into the eye of infinity :birddrugs:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
If eyeguy reformed from the Dickus, does that mean his new eye hole was...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Puke Fukem posted:

More importantly, Hazencruz isn't a nazi or alt-right, he's just an edgy weeb.
Nothing against you personally, but I would think in 2020 we'd know enough to realize there isn't much daylight between edgy post-ironic internet guy and right-wing Nazi shitbags. :geno:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
This is gorgeous but I have no idea what is going on in terms of movement or positioning.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Rigged Death Trap posted:

How it started

How its going

Digging Trolls Get Tails'd, tbh

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

King Cohort posted:

The action's a bit hard to follow, but the lighting, lining and expressions are solid gold here. Loving these panels.
I think this artist has done panels in the past and yeah, technically excellent but the flow is totally out of whack.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Nega the DarkHogge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

coolbob posted:

lazerbot drew that panel
This is like that one self portrait by Norman Rockwell