Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

Koo Koo Ka-Chaw Koo Koo Ka-Chaw

That's a pretty loving awesome plan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

I knew that guy looked familiar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM-_KlY5WaE

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

This loving comic!!! :psyboom:

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Imagining Knuckles' lines in his voice from this thread/the animated version makes the comic experience so much more compelling.

Haha! Seems I wasn't the only one doing that. Also Hitmen for Destiny is absolutely hilarious!

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

Cao Ni Ma posted:

It would be pretty anti climatic if mario dies without getting to use a mushroom or star man.

I was totally expecting the star thing, but it looks like Mario was trying to give the Troll King...the boot. :rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

total agreement posted:

Is that Mugen thing really possible? I rushed (that's an understatement) a sprite:

With the talent in this thread it seems very possible. The voices for specific characters seems to have been done, music has been done, a lot of you guys have done some really good art. All that would be left would be compiling it all.