Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

El Belmondo posted:

I don't even know what the gently caress is going on. :psyduck:

e: Except all I know is that somebody's going to end up getting an avatar from this poo poo.

Just one? There's two solid pages of pure avatar material. Someone with more talent than me should make the anime eye reflections quiver slightly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

A photo of bathroom graffiti was posted over on the TGT Facebook page...

It's not even one of the more "popular" quotes from TGT, which I think makes it even better. Just a completely random out of context sentence. Perhaps the only thing that would have made it perfect was if it were one of Kermit's speeches.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

El Belmondo posted:

Also, if LB actually has mood swings I feel sorry for him, honest.

My psychology major wife's quick and dirty diagnosis of LB is that he's currently suffering from a mixed state and we should feel more sympathy for him instead of scorn. Dude needs help, mixed states are pretty dark places to be.

On another note, I am so tempted of getting a Hitler Tails custom title, except I'm not sure how I can ever explain its context outside this thread.

Ballz fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 20, 2013

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

That was a welcome breath of fresh air from the unending fight sequences. I don't think LB should call it filler though. Think of it more as Tails Gets Trolled... Gaiden. :nyoron:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!
After 10 months, I have some brand spankin' new TGT motion-comic for y'all!

Chapter 4, part 2 at last! Experience the thrills and chills spewed forth from Lazerbot's shining diamond! Sonic's defining moment in the TGT saga captured in exhilirating motion and sound! The Red Wedding's got nothing on this episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_yaYwhz0I

I've got some more stuff in the works, too. Stay tuned!

It was worth the wait. Amazing.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah, but the plan to kill the trolls at the bever consert wouldn't have been years ago.

OMG, internal inconsistencies in TGT! MY IMMERSION! :qq:

While we can't figure it out now, the inconsistency will be explained sooner or later. LB fills every plothole we uncover.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Am I the only one genuinely impressed with the perspective in that final panel?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Archenteron posted:

Did I just read a comic containing a troll council of Negaduck, Yo! Noid, Mr. Mxypzyk, Dr. Katz, Deathstroke, Beetlejuice, Roger, and Dr Zoom?

Jay Sherman, not Dr. Katz.

I love seeing bootleg black Bart Simpson being made an actual character. That and randomly giving Beavis a sword. As great as TGT has been lately, I'm suddenly more looking forward to this.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Baronjutter posted:

I'm going to have to call the :cumpolice: soon if this carries on. You're walking a very fine and gross line, LazyB.

I think I'm more disturbed that we now have a :cumpolice: emoticon.

Edit: CAUGH!! CAUGH!! CAUGH!!

Ballz fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 31, 2013

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

"tails didn't get trolled" one-page special!

previous chapters

Is this canan or just a Halloween special?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

You know what? I don't think the Defenders are really all that good, you guys.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Mathhole posted:

She rips that coat like it's made of paper.

Why the hell was she wearing a coat on such a beautiful day anyway?
so she could rip it help sonic

Chekov's coat.

We gonna get a second page today to get caught up for not getting one on Wednesday?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

mr.capps posted:

This flash back has been going on I forgot about the building dread in the weed party and how everyone might die.

Yeah I'm getting some major Red Wedding vibes here. :ohdear:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

FadingChord posted:

Remember that Spyro and Jesse are still going at it immediately off-panel during this whole thing.

There are things one cannot forget.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Hang in there LazyB, it gets better. I promise. :ohdear:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Bitches be crazy man.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

gently caress, he got permabanned? Now we'll never fully know what happened because Tails didn't get trolled. :smith:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

frajaq posted:

His "art" is getting...better?

Compared to the very beginning of the comic? Absolutely.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

FYI LB on Facebook said he'd be pushing out a page a day of Fairy Comic, then go back and release the original version he drew years ago so people can compare and contrast. THEN we'll go back to TGT.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Don't remember LB friending me on Facebook, so I was pleasantly surprised when he replied to this

:swoon:

Literally Kermit posted:

Man, can't we just enjoy something without worrying about ironically / unironically poo poo?

Quotin' for truth.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

The colored dot is a reference to how fairies appear in Zelda games.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Say what you will, but the dude's come a long way.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I'm with Tails, I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

The Bird and the Cat is what tells me not to ever give up on this thread.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Ballz posted:

The Bird and the Cat is what tells me not to ever give up on this thread.

And just like the flip of a switch, we're back in business.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

You're looking at it.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

TGT has been post-pawned. :(

Lazer Bot posted:

Hello everyone i know some of you been waiting and well with everything is and my set up i can't possible give you a date to expect more TGT, i haven't been able to get online as often as i use to be. so who knows what part or time of this year will TGT will proceed, computer issues aren't the only problem, just the main one. i have a lot of things to do to get going to the extremes with uploading TGT and my other works, i mean i have been in the process of making web comics and videos my job. so its been a slow building process. but anyway i thank you for your patience and support and i just wanted to inform you that TGT might not be back for sometime. i have more in store but it looks like things are post-pawning my ability to upload and get into the process. I'm still working on my projects but they won't come to viewing eyes online for awhile. so im working on it just online wise it no guarantee you'll see it soon.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I love this comic so loving much you guys.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I see Tails Gets Trolled got a video game adaptation.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Tails Gets Trolled: a cast larger and more intertwined than A Song of Ice and Fire.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Was Demaro a Neutral once? I don't remember the backstory LB wrote for him back in 2012.

Edit: that last panel is legit. I continue to be impressed with his progression as an artist.

Ballz fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 3, 2015

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Can't even begin to tell you how delighted I was to see a return of "THE ENDS :qq: ARE BAD" banner ad.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

....Daaaaa
aanng..

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

What if Doctor Who had intervened?
What if Tails had not gotten trolled?

:nws:

Go through his posts it is pretty amazing

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Did he seriously just introduce a whole new group of OCs and a new subplot? Wasn't Elmer Fudd in this once?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

My life would be so empty without this comic

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

It was worth it for "it's all ogre now."

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

DicktheCat posted:

I... uh.... no. No I didn't.

You're better off, then.

The storyline I wish he'd revisit is Silver and the troll slaiyers

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

RobobTheGreat posted:

This

actually owns pretty drat hard. But it would have been 10000x better in comic format. Maybe Lazerbot will make that happen

It does, but can you imagine how many more loving pages that would have taken to draw out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/theleitungvg/status/975494608238120961?s=21