Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

And remember the days when the world grinds you down so bad you can't even afford a drink from the gas station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

What's the "current situation?" The 49th broken laptop?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Woah, words of wisdom from LazyB

Lazerbot posted:

Most people want to be like the artist and writers they admire but most people aren't aware of what those artist had to go through to get to that point..

It takes alot of practice and discipline and constant observation and studying.. Like any skill set, it takes alot of research.. Study every piece of art i come across.. I practice with a verity of things and continously explore different styles

Study life and gain inspiration from wherever you can. There are no limitations to where it can come from.. Life, people, and practically everything contributes to your artistic growth. Alot of artist are the most empathic and tortured souls..

Learning and putting yourselves in others shoes.. Its your soul, mind and every other thing you can get out of life and your imagination and creativity.. But it can also kill to be overwhelmingly negative about your own and other works of art.. Yet you also have to know where you lack and where you thrive and work on the things you aren't good at.. Not be cynical about it but be truthful.. Strengthen your weaker attributes by practicing..

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

So is Hello Kitty pregnant or what

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I'm pretty sure Amy was rotting in Cheeto Man's body dump after Knuckles gave her an STD

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

100% on board with the Tails Gets Trolled multiverse

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Bug Squash posted:

They were using their godlike powers, which surpass even troll king, to run a prostitution syndicate.

Which Knuckles ruined by giving Amy an STD

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I picture a "conjoined brainstorming session" as Lazerbot and Embergram floating together in some sort of spice navigator tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

JazzFlight posted:

It's that time of year again, time to bump the thread with an update:
ultimatetailsgetstrolled posted the latest animated version of Chapter 10 and the Kermit monologue segment is out of this world.
It starts at 17 minutes in if you're curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tORDbXAWL7U

As an aside, I was the one who started the first few motion comics (ch. 1-4), but they really took the torch and ran with it to new heights after I stopped. Top notch work and music selections.

Glorious.