Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

Ahahaha He has four chapters of this comic of around 20 pages each, a 79 chapter story (uploaded one paragraph at a time) written in the present tense with the same quality of writing found above and a dozen or so original characters with the same mspaint Goku theme.

Here's a sample of his 79 chapter opus:

chapter 13 posted:

shanco says. Ok look here if you don't do as I say I will kill your family. Guy says. Please I have them protected day and night. there To protected I can barely get to them. Shanco says im gonna leave you down here to die. He says that will rise atention on your self. Shanco says. Ill return. Shanco then leaves the sewer. he looks around for something. And then he finds it. He sees to kids smoking crack. Shanco walks to the kids and polls out his knife and says give me your drugs. Kids freak out and trys to run shanco grabs one of the kids and puts the knife over his neck .the other kid bails. Shanco says well thats not a vary good friend. Kid crying his rear end off says please don't kill me. Shanco then takes all the kids drugs and says if you want the drugs back your gonna go to the store and steal me a brisk and some corn dogs and a camera. If not you would of wasted your money your mom gave you from cleaning and s**T. now hurry . The kid them runs off. Shanco says. Good now all I need is some yoohoo. I would of told the kid to take that to but he doesn't have enough room in his baggy shirt to hide it from the guards. Later like 5 in the morning. Kid returns shanco sees the kid with the stuff he asked for . Kid says. I got the stuff and they didn't see me shanco says. Give the stuff and ill give you the drugs. Kids hands him the stuff. Kid says. Now give me the drugs. Shanco says. How about we make a better deal then that.....kid says what kind of deal? Shanco says I know you must want more drugs then the amount that I have. So how about this. You work for me and I will pay you enough money to get all the drugs you would ever what. Kid says what kind of job?. Shanco says. I want you to find out all you can about the bar in this town and all the bars around. Sound like a deal? Kid says alright you got a deal. Shanco says. Whats your name? Kid says. I'm emori shanco says. Get to work

This is a great find, thanks for sharing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

Mr Cynicism posted:

Is that a corn dog in his hand?

Yes indeed it is!