Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Knuckles picked up some troll lingo, I think he might be about to get murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Sweet like nice feet.

:psypop:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Even though he has Neutral powers, that guy is technically a satanist, not a member of the Neutrals proper. He's also got his own agenda.

I know it's easy to get lost in this complex saga of a comic!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Are you guys being dense on purpose? We saw the loving guy in the ice. We know who he is.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I hope Aramek goes for this version of the voice rather than the more forced-cool 90s one.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Holy loving poo poo. This update really inspired me, so I made a thing.

Click here for the thing!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Emong posted:

I'd assume Knuckles would be pretty tough, considering that his entire thing in the actual games is that he's the tough guy who can shatter stone and can climb walls by punching them repeatedly.

Yeah but he always bails out before the endgame, can't (usually) go super, and was like the weakest character in Sonic Battle. He's basically superficially tough, like Worf or Wolverine.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Don't bring homestuck into a good thread.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

It's probably nowhere near as awesomely bad as some of the other things brought up here, but Black Mask 2 sticks out in my mind. The first one is a niche classic of a ridiculously awesome over the top asian action movie, and then the sequel was made in america with exactly zero of the actors returning, a terrible script that doesn't make any attempt at all to connect to the original and the worst special effects ever. For some reason, the villain was a thinly veiled parody of Vince McMahon who mutated his wrestlers and worked for a brain in a jar. It features the hero fighting a squidman Rob Van Dam on top of a herd of elephants in the middle of a major american city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdSS5SD7j4

I still can't believe this movie exists.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Zotwoz posted:

In other news, pony troll is still :qq: and an inferior artist who can never hope to live up to lazerbot's sheer brilliance

Don't post that poo poo here, dude. Guy's clearly doing it for attention.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

spanky the dolphin posted:

I wonder what happened to Ronald to make him so jumpy.

Pori beat the poo poo out of him.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Mary Annette posted:

I think Pori needs to get taken down a notch. He's an 'ice-cold badass' like Shadow, but Shadow fucks up constantly and isn't actually in control of his emotions at all. Pori just kicks rear end and makes plans that work and is boring.

His allegiance is unknown, if he's supposed to be a future villain it makes sense that he's not loving up all the time yet.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I'm already getting lag and internal server errors on the Tails Gets Trolled site.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Schwarzwald posted:

I wonder if LB has a super bright monitor or if he keeps his brightness settings at max.
As it is, I literally can not make any of this out. If it wasn't for Mathhole and Sue posting lightened versions I wouldn't have known there was anything being depicted. I thought the panels were just kept as black squares, as a stylistic choice.

I'm at only 80% brightness and I see everything fine. You got a poo poo monitor, son.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I think coyote specifically said something about decapitation making that impossible.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Mary Annette posted:

I can't help but visualize Demaro's strings as those cheap fiber optic light-up toys.

The final part of my Elmer Fudd cosplay costume has been found.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Attention Horse posted:

This is getting boring. Lazerbot should probably focus on the main story

Which would be?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Well Manicured Man posted:

That was my thought when he first appeared, too. I'd consider it likely.

I don't think Lazerbot's seen 20 year old anime that got passed around on VHS tapes...

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Baronjutter posted:

It's like they broke into the special Olympics to make fun of the athletes but the best they could do is run out onto the track and poo poo their pants in front of everyone and sort of take up space on the track while everyone went around them. "Heh everyone looks pissed off at our pants making GBS threads and sort of getting in the way, we totally trolled those retards and proved how retarded they are!"

Man don't compare Lazerbot to the special olympics, that's really rude.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

The difference between this and the guy from Clerks II trying to "bring 'porch monkey' back" is that he's literally the only guy doing it; however the use of the word "fag" in a (presumably) non-homosexual context is very widespread among America's youth.

Yes, because of an entrenched culture of homophobia in America.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Right, I can agree that it's a bad word to use, especially in that way.

It just baffles me that so many people here apparently expect lazerbot to have the same (semi-)intellectual, upper-middle class, humanities-student sensibilities that they do. Have we been reading the same comic? He is never going to live up to your online social justice standards.

I don't really give a poo poo that a teenager with a webcomic is using hateful language, I just took offense at Jedi Knight Luigi's implication that South Park totally has a point.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Hahahaha, holy poo poo, he caught his own head. I love this comic.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

this is just the start, I've just gotten started

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Can we seriously get another thread for those comics, this really has nothing to do with Tails Gets Trolled and I don't want to see the thread get endlessly bumped with off-topic posts.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

ChaosSamusX posted:

Wait, so is that thing Xel'lotath from Eternal Darkness? I mean, it looks similar, but that's an obscure reference, even for TGT.

It totally doesn't look that similar at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-0UgLXGvuw

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

ToastyPotato posted:

This hiatus would be easier to digest with a new motion comic or three.

Or ten. What's the hold-up? I need those motion comics to live!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

He's like 14.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Isn't stopping time something Shadow can already do in the actual games?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I hope Febreeze whips out something as ingenious as the hitler's dickthrone line for the catchphrase but leaves us in the dark about it, so that we can be pleasantly blindsided by it when it pops up in the comic.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I was really hoping for an entire chapter of failed roadrunner traps. I love me some roadrunner cartoons.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

horriblePencilist posted:

His birthday is tomorrow! Anyone getting him something?

You know, there's a difference between being a cool fan and a creepy stalker-type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagH-PvUL2s

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Taciturn Tactician posted:

It's questionable to claim that it was always "outsider art" or whatever, though. Even setting aside any debate on the quality, I think it's hard to argue that the early pages were ~like that on purpose~ and ~all part of the plan~. It seems like it just got more serious at some point, maybe when people started paying attention. I'm not sure it was ever "boo hoo trolls are mean I'll make sonic beat them up" but I think it was if nothing else at least a more shallow parody of a specific thing at first.

Outsider art doesn't need to be "on purpose", it just needs to exist outside of the mainstream art community, not follow conventions and be by an artist that isn't classically trained.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Cyrai posted:

Wow. A lot of that is surprisingly high quality. Not good, mind you. Really pretty terrible, actually. But for a fan thing, it looks pretty decent in its awfulness

The production values are pretty high for a fan film, yes, but the entertainment value is nil.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I'm laughing way too loud at that guy running away crying.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Wait... Is lazerbot actually making an almost appropriate literary reference to the Citizen Kane clapping scene? :aaaaa:

(Okay, probably not, but still, let me pretend...)

Not at all, actually. Ronald is begrudgingly clapping at someone he hates, Kane was stubbornly clapping at his beloved's bombing because he refused to admit to himself that he was wrong about her talent.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Lazerbot I think people used to think you were tracing because your art was very static and consisted of close-ups of characters that looked like they could have been easily traced from stills or other art. I don't think you were tracing, just using a lot of close-ups at similar angles.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Slate Action posted:

One of the best things about TGT actually being good is it saves this thread from becoming another Helldump-lite thread that's unbearable to read.

:lol: guys, Terraciano rented a car! Here's pictures of it and the registration, what a piece of poo poo. Only someone as dumb as Mookie would rent a car THIS lame, way to irresponsibly waste your money, you idiot!. *digs through his trash to find more things to make fun of*

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Don't worry Lazerbot, I got it. I think most people just forgot that the Neutrals had one side of their hands with a pentagram and the other with the N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

E: I really wish I hadn't posted, now. I can't have people thinking I know about Sonic canan.