Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hellburger99 posted:

How many more chapters until this descends into bizarre, non-nonsensical sexual escapades ala Sonic: In Search for Love?

Sonic fans truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

That probably won't happen considering Sonic's dead.

What happened to Rob? Is Rob the self insert character or some brilliant psychological metaphor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

This thread is going to explode if Wario enters the picture. Oh lordy.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

You know what I haven't seen yet? A gently caress You Trolls emoticon. I can see that one still getting some legitimate use years from now.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm on the edge of my seat. Is Luigi a double agent for the Troll Slayers?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

simplefish posted:

That was already established. More so since he's mauled Old King Troll

What? I must have missed that page.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I was going to cite lazerbot as being in his 20s for knowing Doug, but I could go to Hot Topc right now and buy a Doug t-shirt. And I believe Teen Nick has a block of 90s Nick programming that includes Doug. On top of that, this is the internet, nothing ever dies.

Regardless, I don't care how old lazerbot is. This comic has me more enthralled than the usual webcomics I read.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Alright, whoever did the dramatic readings needs to do one for the troll off asap.

I'm really interested to see where he's going with Blaze. Outside of the off-screen Amy, I don't recall any other female characters. Yet, I have a feeling his take on Blaze is going to be a hell of a lot more progressive than most webcomics.

I also love how he takes every opportunity to bash the original plan.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Bonsai Superstar posted:

So you're saying that you wasn't drunk or hosed up in any way when you forgot about Rouge the Bat having sex with Knuckles and that Monkey? :stare:
I totally forgot about Rouge. Still, my point stands. I expect amazing things from Blaze.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

All done!

The Troll-Off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EijgVb2mLb0&feature=channel

And if you missed Chapter 1, pt. 1 before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4&feature=channel

You're amazing. And the cherry on top is somehow the "reading is good hard to believe" line made it so the related videos are a bunch of public domain audiobooks.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

notoriousman posted:

Silver's in-game power is a sort of psychokinesis, whatever he levitates and tosses about has that teal aura. So he lifted his own shoes to launch himself through the window, which is...sort of clever. Maybe his power doesn't actually work on himself?

It would be fantastic if that is how it worked, meaning he'd levitate everywhere upside down.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Monode posted:

I think you mean Victor.

Vector... Victor... Vic Boss... Big Boss!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

bbf2 posted:

And it's been established and mentioned by other characters at this point that Mario is an unstable unfeeling psychopath who goes way too far, not someone to emulate.

This sentence right here has me in stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I haven't read this in years and decided to start rereading it. Chapter 1 has the makings of something different. There's a spark to it. Chapter 2 is where it becomes legitimately brilliant with the introduction of The Troll Slayers. I'm laughing just as hard as I did years ago. I completely forgot about Rob.