Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

Zorak of Michigan posted:

VMware had a dedicated support team? The way they treated our tickets, I assumed they just printed them, left on the street, and trusted that someone curious would pick them up and call us.

From my climbing partner that was on their VSAN L2 support team a few years ago

"They only cared about hitting SLO/SLA. On a live outage and a new sev1 comes in? Management would have them go engage on the new one at the same time and put one on the backburner. Then do it again. They'd eventually get back to people on the slower days or if someone had connections to cry loud enough and get people engaged again."

So pretty much what you stated there, print them out and not do anything.

My Colorado VMware support contacts I'd utilize periodically are all gone now. The last 6 months of working with Vmware has been frustrating to say the least. Once that Broadcom deal finalized, they pushed those branding changes fast. Vmware.com emails are now Broadcom.com. Made me sad to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU