Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

SRQ posted:

Too bad apple doesn't see any money in this form factor. I bet they could do something with their chips.

What do you call the Apple TV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

b0lt posted:

"a hobby"

I get the joke, but it was a serious question. That's Apple's version of this form factor, running their A* chips.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

JawnV6 posted:

I tried to get mine set up over the weekend, but I had some difficulty with the keyboard. It was dropping letters, keys were getting 'stuck', etc.

I had it hooked up to HDMI, ethernet, and a wireless keyboard/mouse setup. I had it hooked up to a spare USB port, should I try driving it off of a proper USB plug?
Your wireless keyboard and mouse might be drawing too much power for the little Pi to provide unassisted. You might want to try plugging it into a powered USB hub, or check the batteries in your keyboard.