Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
So when will they ship to Argentina, and how much can I expect to pay for them? Let's see, adding taxes and shipping... that'll go up to 100 dollars. Which is like paying 500 bucks for us.

That's about as much as a non-liberated Nokia E5 goes for, on which I can play a NES emulator, and I've got a decent camera and stuff and it's actually portable. Is there any other advantage to this Pi thing? Because otherwise it doesn't look like much of a deal, and while 25 bucks sounds like perfect for an expendable little computer to gift to my friend's daughter and stuff, 500 bucks is pushing it. gently caress third world economies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU