Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
Just ordered mine from Newark as well. Hopefully I'll find a use for it other than just saying I have one. I have no idea how to use Linux at all so this should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

jack. posted:

Just ordered one from Newark. Expected ship date of 5/14. Maybe by then I will have figured out what the hell I'm going to do with this thing.

Mine says Shipping today.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

I just bought one so I can use it as a cheap media streamer.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

I have no idea why I bought this other than to function as a computer for my TV and I'm not even sure how I'm going to accomplish that.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

So I got one of these when they first came out cause I wanted to use it to stream movies from my computer to my TV but I've got not the time nor the patience to learn how to set it up. So if any of you goons wanna buy it, they shipped it today and should be here in a couple days. I'll sell it to you for what I bought it for which is $35 bucks plus the price of shipping. Just lemme know if you want it.