Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harsh Tokerman
Oct 25, 2004
I got an email about 45 minutes ago from Newark saying my place in line to preorder was ready. It gave me a ship date of 04/03 which isn't too bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harsh Tokerman
Oct 25, 2004
Looks like I missed UPS with my delivery today. I never got a shipment notification, or really any notification outside of order received months ago, but that just made it a nice surprise to come home to! Now to make a nice case for it.

I was thinking something simple and plastic I can velcro to the back of my television, or just turning a block of wood into a nice looking and 'hidden' computer case. The options I've found online all look like they were lasercut from a sheet of plastic.