Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Chitin posted:

EDIT: Aaaaaand spent a whole weekend moving over to new hosting and completely redoing the site. http://nickbremerkorb.com

Pretty slick, man, though the rotating background looks too busy when you're clicking through sections. Personally, I don't like a flash splash page either, but I don't know if a video link embed would be any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Wire transfers predate the internet as a way to get money across long distances, but not so useful now if you're in-country.

But yeah, if you really need your cheques dude (or don't trust a firm to pay out), shell out the $14 or whatever overnight delivery is for a letter.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The Joe Man posted:

Can I sue someone/a company located in Spain? They're trying to change my agreed upon pay of 2% of all sales to a one-time fixed payment and it's a complete shaft. They had a successful Kickstarter and gotten Greenlit so they're getting greedy.

Can't help, but man I hope it's not PL, because that looked pretty cool.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Oh man, some of you may be aware of this, and I know it's tumblr, but wow scroll down to the job listings:

http://iwantaclone.tumblr.com/

Software dev, but jesus.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Yeah, that's been a good set of How-To posts in arranging a contract and keeping cool about any end result. Now go get some more offers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

And if they do decide they need copyedits/proofs done, I know a guy that does good work (that guy is me).