Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

hello beer friends,

I have started a project reconstructing broken bottles within a semisolid medium inside mason jars. Bombers work the best but any bottle will do, so long as the design has been painted on the bottle, not labled with paper or anything else. Has to be painted. I cannot drink the amount of beer required to churn these puppies out, so I am asking for help. I need beer bottle donations. If you have a favorite painted beer bottle, you can PM me to arrange for it to be mailed, I will reconstruct and photograph it, and send it back to you for free. This is what they look like:

you can see more here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

swickles posted:

Wait, so you will make us awesome beer art...for free? Do you like beer? I will send you some empties and some fulls for you to enjoy for this service. Tell us what you like so we can take advantage send you good beer.

hell yeh i'll make some for free, but i warn you!!! only painted bottles!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

parthenocarpy fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 22, 2022

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Think I've posted some of these here in the past. I break beer bottles and put them back together inside mason jars. It isn't exactly a resin cast, but I have pretty good secret to keeping the glass suspended. Just started a thread in the hobby forum but I'd like to share the bud platinum bottle I broke. They're decorative pieces worth nothing, but serves as a good bookend

Working on five more right now.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Grain Belt bottle smashed and reconstructed inside a mason jar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MgUJbHC2zc

After a few years break, I'm back to breaking beer bottles! I have six or so different bottles on that channel so far.