Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

I had my Hess interview last week and that's pretty much it. A lot of questions on classroom scenarios and what your expectations are for living in Taiwan. Plus typical interview questions like your strengths/weaknesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

e: whoops

FART BOSS fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 16, 2014

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

I wanna Line with y'all. e: Thanks

FART BOSS fucked around with this message at 08:04 on May 27, 2014

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

Hey y'all.

I was really impressed by the food map that the Korea thread maintains and I think it would be really cool if we could have something similar.

I've started one for Taiwan here. Anyone should be able to edit it so try adding your favorite spots. Feel free to share it with anyone who might be interested. So far we've just got Tainan and Chiayi covered so it needs a lot of work. Hopefully it might be worth putting in the OP someday.

FART BOSS fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 6, 2017

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

Wow guys, the food map is really coming along! If you have time, please make sure to add a short description so people know what the place actually is.