Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm all ready to save the earth, punch nosy reporters and clumsily flirt with my subordinates. Maybe not in that order.

edit: save the earth by slamming into people like a freight train over and over again.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Virmire Survivor posted:

Reputation in Mass Effect 3
I am so, so very happy about this. Holy poo poo it took them long enough.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Haha that thing with Joker's chair when it turns around still isn't fixed, it just happens off-camera now. Of all the weird little things in ME2...was it some kind of development in-joke that they decided to leave in the final product?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Wow, James isn't anywhere near as boring as he looks. I could really get used to him.

Meanwhile Liara appears to be back to her dumb old ME1 self, despite still being the shadow broker. Does it continue like that further into the game?

• Locked thread