Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
What's a good dirt bike (likely used as all hell) for just goofing off in trails meant for utvs and ATVs? I'm thinking I might try and look into getting one over the winter to take out with my family when they go out on the side by side. Just don't know where to start and don't want to spend money on something way overpowered, but also not on something that's actually a kids bike.

And a dirt bike may be safer for me physically then getting an ATV that I will flip. Because I drat near almost killed myself last time out on the fourtraxx that's old enough to drink :v: drat things fun but no 4 wheel drive and the fact it's a sports ATV from 1999 is a big risk factor. And it beat me to goddamn hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU