Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SchwarzeKrieg
Apr 15, 2009
In what's probably not the wisest financial decision I've ever made, I traded my 94 Mustang GT for a 2008 KTM XC-F 250 today. Aside from putting around on my friend's old XR100 a few years ago, this will be my first motorcycle experience at all. I'm super excited/nervous/prepared to be hospitalized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SchwarzeKrieg
Apr 15, 2009

velocross posted:

Excellent choice. I've had 2 of them (250 sx-f). Rebuilt one and the other was my personal bike. May want to look into a manual cam chain tensioner, but other than that they are super bikes.

I feel like I made out pretty good. I'm pretty clueless on the mechanical side of things for now, but as far as I can tell the bike has been pretty well taken care of. I know the previous owner raced it and kept up with the maintenance really well, along with installing a few aftermarket parts. It has been ridden pretty hard, but isn't in bad shape at all.

Picture!

SchwarzeKrieg fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 26, 2012