Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i miss living in sf but on the upside there's dirt to ride around here that won't land me in court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

there's bicycle pumps like the lezyne floor drive that are in between the pocket pump size and the full size that stow in a backpack nicely. could be useful for one person in the group to carry; seat the bead with the co2 and bring it up to pressure with the pump.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

Off-Highway Vehicle

wait you mean... my god, all this time

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just had my first pavement low-side. a outside of a 15mph turn i took at maybe 20. would have been fine on clean pavement but it was covered in tiny gravel. before i knew what was happening the rear slips and thud. pants and gloves got some good scuffing and my poor abused gearshift lever got bent for the umpteenth time but other than that we're both fine. ~20 miles of rutted fire roads on that ride and i eat poo poo on the pavement afterword

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

Strava lol. I log em as ebike rides

awesome lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

aww, enduro engineering doesnt make a skidplate for my crf230L

that's probably reasonable lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i fuckin love my CRF230L. they only made em for two years and I get why, it's old tech (aircooled, carbed. electric start tho) and was probably a hassle to get to pass CA emissions. 14hp, a very forgiving clutch, and a low seat height, but enough gearing to do fine on 55mph roads.

they also made a supermoto version which is probably even more fun, but i haven't been able to ride one

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it better, i have a crf230L

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

why would i put non dot tires on a dual sport. i didnt get a dual sport to trailer it everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

shacked up with Brenda posted:

The DOT is actually just a conspiracy. It can be ignored.

safely as in i wont get a ticket, or safely as in i wont have a blowout on the freeway