Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Iraff posted:

Let's All Of Us Team Up And Fistfight Each Other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Tokyo Slutty Gal posted:

please gently caress off

stop posting pol

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Dadjacket posted:

EW endorses a marathon man who smooth and precious

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

my debut novel is about a middle class white kid who grows up in a quiet east coast suburb and

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

seriously though no one should be allowed to publish a novel before theyve written a minimum of 1k pages of short stories

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

k records gf. posted:

a jiz dramas

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

ftw

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

oh my gosh

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Iraff posted:

haha isnt it like built into the definition of teddy boy that an american cant be one

yea this is extremely confusing

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

sum1 post goat at hardcore show jpg pls thnx

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

cheers bruv

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

HTML5 posted:

"I definitely love writing quotes and attributing them to myself" -Billy

"watch weding vidoe with your linlaw" - Bill

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

lmao

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

the idea is to not include the rhyming word

berks

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

thanks for breaking that row of good posts

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

are there meme bumper stickers

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

"ceiling cat is watching, i cant drive 55" etc

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

HTML5 posted:

that's really adorable imo

imo its gross n yr gross

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

i think youll find that the medical theory of humours went out of fashion in the early modern age already

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

3d girls baka gaijin amaterasu omikami

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

remember alf? alf is back: in pogrom

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Dadjacket posted:

Thanks 2 Stevie B for this

is the joke here the misspelt band name cos if so bloody hell thats poo poo even for u & stevieb

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

dangerdoom volvo posted:

dont other my language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1SDDEsBwig

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

so many marathon men

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

same

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

classic

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

put a donk on it

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Tokyo Slutty Gal posted:

nowadays everything suck and people knows nothing.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

the dea are getting creative

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

wayfinder posted:

also i just noticed they wrote tibetan, it's tuvan

tibetan throat singing is a thing too u dork

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

ManoliIsFat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7H_hy98ec ahahahahaha are u kidding me an indie night transitioning to a bloghouse night NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE

holy poo poo "the time when house music was coming to an end"

"you know, we can dance to arcade fire"

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

arcade fire, techno, crazy hip hop.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

money

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

ive got wiley's email + the number from bow e3 saved in my phone

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

atrus50 posted:

fashion thread PLZZZZ

those leggings are well sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

zerojake posted:

some of that last set were kinda adorable but then again i just found pics of my friends and i cosplaying from 2003 so i'm feeling really nostalgic and just wanna talk to these/all teens and show them cool stuff and help them expand their horizons instead of laughing at them

what if they start thinkign theyre cool too and throw embarrassing kizomba parties full of white new englanders in A Loft

• Locked thread