Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

a false posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
loving jesus christ

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycydJ2sCjJI

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
oh my godddd

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

HTML5 posted:

are you being mean to me or are you agreeing with me, i can't tell

1) agreeing with you, 2) lmao that he attributed the quote to "halo"

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
when i saw that takei screencap the first thing my brain did was try to guess what het's blood pressure shot to

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
i'm pretty stoked on that actualy

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

dumbskull posted:

waht knid of metal do tehy pllay in arfica?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNV6yUhV7uc

botswana metalheads rule forever

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
can't remember if i or anyone else posted trey songz with the skittles pinball machine yet

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
who cares, if this is a repost it deserves to be reposted

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

caligula timewarp posted:

shellac was on the aminal planet, i saw them Whilst learning about dogs on the program "Dogs 101"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZWrVQTlonc

uffizi is the best dog & todd trainer is the scariest looking motherfucker

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
arby's is marxist? that rules

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Great Lakes Log posted:

yeah, because Marxism = not advertising during rush limbaugh's show

lmao

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Het posted:

from each according to his ability to each according to his beef

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
is there something i'm supposed to be "getting" abt those pics of teen girls

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Dinosaur Jerk posted:

[points stupid gay beam at self][sets it to 11][blast self]my god...the stupid gay beams are making me so stupid and so gay[starts laughing like hell at a picture of a pig eating a radiohead album]goddamn, this is so funny. by the way, charles barkley shut up and jam gaiden is le suck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq81rUGQofk

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
she has some kind of condition where she's permanently a kitten so she doesn't have a lower jaw and her tongue is hanging out and her eyes are slightly bugged. also she's polydactyl and has like a weirdly curved spine. but apparently she's in good health and also as you can tell by that video totally rules

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
foodnetwerk is suspended now i guess but it wasnt very funny in the first place so

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Dinosaur Jerk posted:

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

reallyprettymad posted:

Tupac Sakura

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

that is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Take it Sleazy posted:

code:
                                          .                                      
                                          ,.                                     
                                        ,/$/-.                                   
                                       -+M#H:.                                   
                                      -+H##$=.                                   
                                      ,/@##$=.                                   
                                      ,+@##$=.                                   
                                    .=/HM##X;.                                   
            ..                      ,;X####@%:..                                 
           .:/-..                   ,;H#####@%=.                                 
           ,$#@%:,                  ,;H#####M%-.                                 
           .;H#X:==.                =%@#####M%-.                                 
           .=$M#H/-=-             .-+@######M%-.                                 
           .-%M##@%;=-.           .=$#######M%=.              .-,,-;%:           
           .-+M####X/:-,.         .=$#######M$=.             .-:/%X@M/           
           .-+M#####@+::,         .=$#######MX:.            ,;;;H##H;,           
           .-+M#######X:.         .=$#######MH/,          .-;/X##MX+;,           
           .-+XM######MX/,        ,:X#######MH/,       .=-=+H@###M%=,            
            .-/H#######MX/=.      .:X########M%,      ,-:+H@#####M+,             
             .=$#########H/=-.    ,;H########M%,    .-=/$@######MX/-.            
             .=%M########MX+;-    -%@########M%,  .,=;/H########$;:-.            
             .-/$@#########H/,    -%@#########X,  -::+M########M%-.              
               ,:X#########@%;=,  -%@#########X-  ,;X#########H/;:.              
               .:X##########M$:.  ,/H#########$, -/H########M@$;-.               
               .,;XM#########@%:. .:X#########$=-/H#########@+:-.                
                 ,/H##########M%=,,=$#########X;;XM#########H;.                  
   ......        ,:$@##########$;;:=$########@%:+#########MX+;,                  
  .-::::-         .-%M##########@/==$#######MX$H@#########M+-.                   
   /@MH+:=---==,   -+@##########@/-:$#######M$$M#########H+/=                    
   =$M#@HHXXHX%;-,,=;/H#########M@+=%########@@#########M%:-.                    
   ,;%H#######@XX$+/=-;XM#########H;%##################@%:,                      
   ,=-:X###########X+/::%M########@X@#################M%-                        
     -::%M############H+;+@########MM################@/-          ..   ..        
      ,=;;X############M@@XHM#######M@M#############@$;, ,===-=:;+%XH@HX%+=      
       .,=;$M#############MM########M@M###########MX/==--;XHHHH@@MM#####MM@H+:,. 
        .,-;%HM######################M############X;;/%$$HM################@+-.. 
          ,-,=%@M###############################M@%/$M#################M@@$;,    
              -/X@M###################MM########H$H#################MMM$;==:-    
               ,;;/H##################@@MM@M##M@@M#################@%;;;=.       
                . ,:+/X###############MM##M##M@M###############MX++//=...        
                    ,=;++%HM#################MM###########MH$$$$:..,,.           
                    ,:/++%XM#########################@X$$$+:,,--.                
                . .;+%H##############################H/:;:-.                     
               ,;:;H####################################M%:;=.                   
             .-=:$M##############MM######################MMMX;==.                
            ,==+HM############M@H@M##########################@$/:-               
           .:%XM######MMHXXX$$$H@M#####M###MM#################MH%;-.             
           ./X@@@HH@HX%+:---=;$@####M@$$M##H$@#####M@H@#########@$+=.            
           ./+:=:===:=,    .=X######X;-;@##%:+HM###M;-+HMMMMMMMM##@+.            
            ...  ..  .     =X####H%;::=/@##/ -//$##M+=:;;;;;;;+$M##H:.           
                           :M#$+//=... =H##/  ,://@#X:, .......,--=-,.           
                           ,;;-,.,.    -H##/   ,-:+XH+.                          
                                       -H##/    .---;;.                          
                                       -H##/                                     
                                       -H##+                                     
                                       -H###X=                                   
                                       -@###M:                                   
                                       .;XM#M:                                   
                                         :M#M:                                   
                                         :M#M:     

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Dilkington posted:

Dilkington posted:

Dilkington posted:

Dilkington posted:

Dilkington posted:

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
imagine the sweet treasures we'd lose if cedric could no longer sing mars volta songs

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

dangerdoom volvo posted:

why is bob marley on there twice?

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
is that supposed to be jim morison on the left & if so is that alexander keith's he's drinking

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
frank zappa is relegated to a picture on the wall

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNdMc6wGtU

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

cf posted:

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

etcetera08 posted:

"There are no two finer words in the English language than 'encased meats,' my friend."

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

Kim Jong-Deal posted:

:stat: my frog has no neck
:wal: how does he look?
:stat: terrible!

:stat: :wal:

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

cf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRgktzRvZ0

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=SKRgktzRvZ0&start1=0&video2=B4CRkpBGQzU&start2=45&authorName=meahwahwah

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

a false posted:

steve's wife

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
we got a hot crustacean band... but their sound could be a little warmer & punchier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

reallyprettymad posted:

20000Hz Under the Sea

• Locked thread