Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

those are pretty cool. i'd really like to see them blown up and in person.

same, and i think someone could make some really wild compositions with multiple people in the pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my favorite scene from breaking bad so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

It turns out Homestuck is the Ulysses of the Internet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

some kind soul has been reuploading the MDE colleciton

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is Nic Cage the Intersection of YOLO and Taoism? | Idea Channel | PBS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

never going to give you up metal style is pretty twisted... but what if gungnam style was metal?

About 33,000,000 results (0.15 seconds)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

too surreal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

haha

goferchan posted:

I wanted to make this to explore the alternate reality of Jay-Z announcing himself as a gamer and going crazy on some Chrono Trigger beats!

"Look, as a gamer and MC/hip-hop producer, I had always wished there were more idols in the field of rap music who gamed, or at least talked about it a bit in their raps," 2 Mello writes on Bandcamp.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol at this guy: "This is so drat great. Is there an instrumental version available?"

and the worst is definitely the crazy in love Remix

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.meatspaceavatar.com/tyranny-of-jeans/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HTML5 posted:

this girl is way cute and i would try to talk to her and hope she wasn't mean to me

Good, cool! Congrats!!! Sexual attraction, man, me too. On the internet@

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HTML5 posted:

PHIZ FRIDAY: What are y'all doin?

Mods?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

every posted:

i would unironically buy this guy's album.

Yeah? Well for every album you buy unironically I will buy three ironically.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what was/is Progno

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*WhiteRaverRafting.com employee knods seriously after finishing the interview with Diplo* OK, thanks a lot, Diplo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol Drake is on that list

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i don't understand the structure of that diagram at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that the twitter collective hired a guy who's entire comedy routine is "annoying my audience" and got upset when he annoyed them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

why are you suddenly posting about this in the PHIZ Pics Megathread, captain frigate.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rap Game Forum Mod posted:

Ok terrance hayes was the last reading i think i really enjoyed and then the hushed reverence and serious soft poet voice started feeling pretty disingenuous but i know tehres some people who are "keeping it fresh" in this crazy and modern world and maybe one day i'll go to something i like again + feel reinvigorated

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i've been reading D&D lore on wikipedia for the past hour or so, and i don't even play D&D, and there are some pretty great pictures from the classic mosnter manuals

when I was a kid I bought like 300 magic cards for a dollar at a garage sale and never learned how to play. I just though the pictures looked cool, and they I probably still would if I looked at them today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

o prbl posted:

i am good at mspaint

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i'd read a fashion thread

a lot of people say this whenever its brought up but no one ever says they'd post in one. I want a fashion thread too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Please reinstate the following threads

- fashion thread
- video game thread
- lightning bolt thread

Thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wear a brown belt cinched in front. I try to get it through ever loophole in my pants, but sometimes I miss one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bet he is lying about those belts. I've never heard of anyone owning more than like, two belts. Tops.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also refresh my browser once every 7 hours without ever navigating away from the page

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a vinyl table would be a terrible investment, since I imagine it would shatter easily under any standard dinner-induced stresses

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

YOSPOS b*tch!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

#MarriedByTiesto

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ruthless

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HALLO
WEEN

is just scary ween songs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im not clicking that link but most likely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thanks for this tweet(?)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this isn't real right

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Engineering trolls are out in force today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Carbon Deity posted:

ugh i just read this whole thread it's poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ManoliIsFat posted:

NSFW :nsfw: as fuuuuuck https://twitter.com/NikoWavy/status/377234904427134977/photo/1 and i'm not usually one to post that kinda thing but this is hilarious @gucci1017 Bitch. Wats dis. Den Ask Waka @NICKIMINAJ (pic of nicki blowing gucci)

hot drat

• Locked thread