Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

dtkozl posted:

black metal

how droll.

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
hello new sig

-----------

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTqyV5Kw9Ss

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

dumbskull posted:

not to be confused with myspace dad

not to be confused with laptop dj and soon-to-be renowned reggae producer Thom "Rudeboy Diplo" Pentz.

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOBk93NAk48

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

Morrissey posted:

"As far as my reputation is concerned, I can't take the risk of being on a show alongside people who, in effect, amount to animal serial killers.

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
i thought it was Katt Williams' set, but it's lacking the word "pimp" x80

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

quote:

My name is Buzz Bissinger. I am 58 years old, the best-selling author of 'Friday Night Lights,' father of three, husband. And I am a shopaholic. I own forty-three pieces of Gucci—twelve leather jackets, six evening jackets, five pairs of pants, six pairs of boots, four shirts, seven pairs of gloves, and three scarves. I own items from Acne, Affliction, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Balmain, Band of Outsiders, Belstaff, Bottega Veneta, Brooks Brothers, Burberry, Chanel, Charles David, Diane von Furstenberg, Helmut Lang, Ines, Jan Hilmer, J.Crew, Jimmy Choo, Jitrois, Jos. A. Bank, Joseph, Junker Designs, Loewe, Lucchese, Marc Jacobs, Mr. S Leather, Nike, Northbound Leather, Prada, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Saint Laurent, 7 For All Mankind, Thomas Wylde, Valentino, Versace, and Wesco. I also have had several pieces custom-made for me by an amazing designer named Carla Dawn Behrle, who specializes in leather; they're worth every penny and more, given her fastidiousness and attention to detail. I apologize to those letters of the alphabet I have not gotten to yet. Zara, don't give up hope.

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

John Candy's greatest role since The Great Outdoors.

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
a topless painting of bea arthur just sold for 1.9 mil

She has a pretty nice rack.

not safe for work if you work with squares
http://i.imgur.com/t62iKAK.jpg

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
that guy can s my d im the foremost tritecore formulawave composer on these forums

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

het posted:

A Portrait of the Mixed Martial Artist as a Young Man

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008
:bape::bape::bape::bape:
:bape::tinfoil::bape:
:bape::bape::bape::bape:

thats me in the middle when i dont know what the gently caress you guys are talking about which is a lot of the time

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

ManoliIsFat posted:

space f-word...

one sec while I go change my name to "my space fad"

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

lol capos... way to not be classically trained and know how to chord in alternate positions.

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

glad to see gangnam style getting some recognition

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

• Lowering cred by making you look like a poor 12yr old who cant afford adult drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my space dad
Dec 2, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I'd be pretty mad at this post if I weren't thizzin hard right now

im not mad, Im just really disappointed.

• Locked thread