Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

BR pulling a Karl Lagerfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JatK7XKAKN8

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

more like wackstikman

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

85,000 likes

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Power Ambient posted:

which one of u is this??

I hosed guys like this in prison #psycho

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Just come and loving kill us already.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Rusty Staub posted:

who the gently caress are all these people who feel they need to post here all of a sudden

Here's a fresh take: Your sub-forum sucks a dog's dick.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

I also dont have an anarchy symbol in my username. Whatever - the same can 10 guys can jack each other off for eternity.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Twenties Superstar posted:

we like koth here too pal no need to be so othering

hahahaha

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

ManoliIsFat posted:

ohmygod nm SPG you are my best friend now. The must mean you're older than me if you listened to loveline with freakin headbangers ball

Despite my seething drunken lash-out hatred, I CAN'T hate another gabber, Manoli.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

What's going on? Y'all are great, but PHIZ is nose-diving into empty quotes and pure poo poo.

Addendum: CF, hope that more than 5 misanthropes attend yr show tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

eat poo poo swmsuit.

• Locked thread