Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006

a false posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

a false posted:

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

a false posted:

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

k records gf. posted:

nick has 80 facebook friends.

not nearly as impressive when you realize half of those are probably spam bots. I have 60+ actual legitimate friends on there.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

cf posted:

kill all nerds btw

this.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
this is a fairly sick pic

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

M4rg4r1ne posted:

When we nominated AMANDA PALMER for "Best Twitter Feed," nobody asked us the obvious question: "Which one?" She's on the Twitterz so much that she's now got at least two. But the mothership, @AmandaPalmer, is the half-million-follower-strong engine of her virality and vitality. From it, YouTube uke covers of Rebecca Black songs go platinum; kickstarter campaigns sell out; impromptu Australian streetcorner busks turn into flash mobs; Friday night boredom turns into hashtag-driven e-commerce success stories, and, occasionally, lyrics for new songs are crowdsourced. Twenty tweets is a slow day for Ms. Palmer, who has never met an at-reply she couldn't respond to with a gentle quip, a lick of encouragement, or an all-caps gasp of amazement. Unless you're dumb enough to put her famous husband on a list of unsexy celebrities – in which case (trust us), look out.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

dangerdoom volvo posted:

real life tycho brahe owned a moose that lived in his house and one day it got drunk and fell down some stairs and died

Its stuff like this thats gotta make you respect Penny Arcade at least a little, despite all the bad blood feuding between Goons and PA'ers.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
drat, sex is some good poo poo. and with nerds? nice

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

sector_corrector posted:

the white girls, the

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Meursault Horny posted:

Maybe I can pummel your chest and thighs with brutal punching attacks until you know the true meaning of pain! Ooooooh taste the ownage

maybe.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

this

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

agreed

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

WET BUTT posted:

Really hate to add to the list here, but if you have a brother, or male cousin, it would turn me on a lot if he came in halfway through the sex, and went "ohhhhhhaaahhhh" like in the speed racer cartoons, and then he said stuff like "i see now that the usa is #1 in sex" and "i wish i was american instead of a chinese man"

lmao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

listening to music while lying down is pretty cool, especially if you are lying next to someone, covered in sweat, after sex

jesus christ dude.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lmao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

its a girl

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Not bad, a little disappointed that Kate didn't get her Baps out.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
drat.. surreal to think that while the cool retard guys were up on stage making loud noise and screaming, they were just thinking about normal dude stuff like the Burrito with Green sauce that me and my friends eat each day

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

swamp waste posted:

hahahahahahahaha I WALKED BOB DYLAN ONSTAGE IN 1975. WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU

lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

ManoliIsFat posted:

is that a legit dude or a bro with a weird twittery name?

ummm, thats Karl "Dad boner" welheim or whatever, the guy who does ironic Beer drinking and Bacon eating alphabet of manliness jokes but with a Weird twitter twist so its not p. problematic like when reddit does it. show some respect OP.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

cool

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

[voice of the macklemores friend the black guy from thrift shop] This is problematic.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

sector_corrector posted:

hey, you stole my bad joke, rear end in a top hat!

that joke was invented by LF in 2005 and popularized by @a_trill_ass_bill_cosby_doe on twitter in 2009.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

He has a lot of words devoted to him on Gawker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcdo-vrGerw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

• Locked thread