Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Yo, is that the art for the new Bjork record?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBptNbgUOxQ

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I'm losing it here guys. This is incredible.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

"John Legend: You have emotional sex."

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

That still blows my mind.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Hahahaha

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Remember the time I spilled the cup of apple juice in the hall? / Please tell mom this is not her fault.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I saw them open for Thee Oh Sees and they did a cover of Weird Al's Eat It and it was just too many levels of irony for me. I had to sit down.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Oz Fox posted:

Dadcella

Trying to imagine my dad jamming to New Rose and it's not working.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Stravinsky posted:

wait hold on a minute....*looks at sheet*.... post modern as well

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

anchoress posted:

thats some epic social media win for sure

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Big fan of this

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

jooky posted:

amazing

Used his moment in the spotlight well.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Woah woah woah, Gold Panda is big with the animes? Going to have to have a second to reassess here.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Oh no

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

"VIP"

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Very important person Tom Morello

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Is that really a photo of Mack Man?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

quote:

Macklemore didn’t comment directly, but did say he had many Jewish friends.

Hahaha that is a real quote goddamn

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Thank you so much

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Edit: Cool pocket posting

Besson fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 3, 2014

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Oh that's dark

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Big fan of projects that start with the name and go backwards

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Lol he died and I thought of this thread

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

The fact that it's wale of all people makes it so perfect

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I am laughing my brains out over here. Holy poo poo what a game changer.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Don't judge until you have walked mile in his jorts.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Remember when he got mad because he couldn't get two plane seats to sit his rectangular rear end?

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Now there is a rapper

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

Oh, that's where this is from.

Neat.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

79 likes

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

I'm not a PizzaMan I'm a pizza, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

The first part of begotten is really distressing so if it is that film I don't know why the second part was targeted specifically.

Also begotten is cool.

• Locked thread