Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krupa
Apr 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

krupa
Apr 27, 2006
That post was all pics I saved from george lazenby. I have more, but there is a lot of "black people doing things" and poo poo from 5-6 years ago that no on cares about. I can post more if you want.

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

fairlight posted:

pics thread has evolved. times are changing.

True, i resumed reading the thread from the last time i posted, which was 2012. Ill come back with a picture of a tweet or maybe a vine. RIP PHIZ PIC THREAD

krupa
Apr 27, 2006
Does anyone have the vid of a show in England (It may have been Riley) and then the camera pans to a woman juggling?

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

awesome interaction :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krupa
Apr 27, 2006
does anyone have the screen grab from Facebook maybe, where this dude free styled about pro evo soccer and other old games and one of the responses was "i got chills son"

• Locked thread