Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I was just talking to my grandma last night and she was at her boyfriend's lake house in Voluntown sitting outside enjoying the 70F temperatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
The spool time will give you guys plenty of time to get to a safe distance :v:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Ozmiander posted:

RevWar period rallyx.

on his way to tell everyone the british are coming, had to get some gas

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

SFH1989 posted:

I have family in Nebraska and I've still never been there. Doesn't Omaha have a pretty bad gang problem?

I completely understand leaving CT though. Ideally I'd like to get a job here and save up money for a couple years and pay off student loans while I live with my mom. Then get out and move to NC or something like that. Luckily for now CT has a decent amount of ME jobs.

"I live in/next to Danbury" is the best way to tell people if you live in Bethel.

So it's the same thing as living in Farmington then?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Noise Complaint posted:

Things that happen at Fart Pipe's place.

Kastein decided to toss an old coil spring into the burn barrel, molest it, and then "temper" it.

i don't think this heat treating process is iso:9000 approved

NEAI, I will be flying out to connecticut june 25th through june 30th. I'll be staying with my grandma in Bristol and I have some bank business I have to do either friday or monday, but the weekend should be free. Dunno if I'll rent a car or borrow one but I will drink beers and smoke weed with you people if you want

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I am currently in the state of Connecticut but I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
You guys can't let the Chinese make a bigger industrial disaster than
America, you know what you must do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Surely there was enough alcohol to kill anything you might have had

• Locked thread